1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? A CW Flash? That's awesome, if true. I'd want him, but only if we also got a Green Arrow and a Supergirl. Gotta have the Trinity!

Why would they do a Forever Robin before Batman? It must be the Arkham Robin or something else.

They need to get people invested in Batman first, then you throw the rest of the collectibles.

Actually its a great business move.

Anyone who buys Robin is gonna buy Batman.

Good way to gauge sales and almost guarantee a second sale

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

But what if nobody buys Robin so they think there's no point making Batman as there's no interest in that line?

But what if nobody buys Robin so they think there's no point making Batman as there's no interest in that line?

I still don't get why they haven't made Returns Catwoman and Penguin. I know those would sell well. They should focus on that and not anything from Forever.

That is my point. You see all the fans excited here only, but Hot Toys wants more than just forum fans in here to buy it.

67211589_10156379185082344_724679927659495424_o.jpg
Hey Big guy.... sun's getting real low......

ha ha... this will be really cool if the destroyed gauntlet is a Thanos accessory.

and now i have to get a battle damage MK 85 too... ugh..... I'm scared to see what else they reveal.

Other than the BD Iron Man, nothing that I really want in that list of reveals so far. Thank god. :rotfl

Same here....

But Bespin Luke will be tempting,

And Pennywise.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I see Endgame Hulk in the background of that first photo as well as a Drax. is that a new Drax or the same Infinity War one they showed last year?

I still don't get why they haven't made Returns Catwoman and Penguin. I know those would sell well. They should focus on that and not anything from Forever.

I wonder the same thing. At least Catwoman. A clean version for regular release and a battle damaged Con Exclusive. There’s been too many bootlegs selling over the years for there not to be interest in that figure.

I wonder the same thing. At least Catwoman. A clean version for regular release and a battle damaged Con Exclusive. There’s been too many bootlegs selling over the years for there not to be interest in that figure.

I have a price-y custom I paid through the nose for and would *still* buy a Hot Toys version. :lecture

Back