1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to hot toys, what do you mean by Scarlet Witch is the new Black Widow?

Historically, the top selling male hero figure for HT has been Iron Man, while their best selling female hero figure has been Black Widow. After SDCC reveal, I believe HT has started positioning Spider-Man to take over from Iron Man. It would be logical to assume HT will position Scarlet Witch to take over from Black Widow, given the upcoming release schedule in Phase 4.

Oh I see, good thing I’m a fan of Scarlet Witch lol

Same here. I really wish they’d release the one they showed with the orange hair from IW that was up at SDCC last year. After her showing in EG I have to have her in my collection, I just won’t drop the money on the CW one.

Same here. I really wish they’d release the one they showed with the orange hair from IW that was up at SDCC last year. After her showing in EG I have to have her in my collection, I just won’t drop the money on the CW one.

Same here. I actually just got the Age of Ultron Scarlet Witch off the bay for a decent price. Found a set of clothes and boots that’ll bring her look closer to Infinity War so should satisfy my need for her in the collection for now. I would also love to see HT release her look from IW/EG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the pics. Prof Hulk looks good except the material on the suit. Looks way too thick. If they correct this to make it more fit skin tight I’ll pick it up as I need a Hulk.

Back