SDCC: Hotels?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget about parking at the convention center. But there are other lots around town with transport, either a shuttle bus or train. When I would come down for a day I would park at the train station (with the clock tower) and hop the metro to the convention - very convenient, parking was only like $10/day (probably more now).

Darklord Dave said:
Forget about parking at the convention center. But there are other lots around town with transport, either a shuttle bus or train. When I would come down for a day I would park at the train station (with the clock tower) and hop the metro to the convention - very convenient, parking was only like $10/day (probably more now).

The parking lots around downtown are over $10 a day now (of course they are hiked up more during Comic-con). But having your car right there is easier and nice once it's waaay after convention hours. I still think driving downtown is a pain during convention hours but if people are willing to put up with it then more power to 'em.

The cheaper, faster and less headache route is taking the trolley down IMO.

Petco Park actually has "affordable" parking, I think it was only $8 for the day last year. :wave

Back