SDCC Exclusive Lt. Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pic. not convinced its real. you'd think the sleeves would have a little splash mark or something if it was. either way, great shot.

This is what I was thinking...if the figure really was in the water like that...wouldn't you be able to see water soaking up the shirt above the waterline...even just a little?

I think it is a clever photoshop...but I could be wrong and I also have a lot of respect for anyone with the 'nads to do this!

Quite a surprise that this sells out before the other SDCC exclusives from Sidehow's. It will be interesting to know Falcon's edition size.

I picked up Falcon off of eBay and got him today. I think he is one of the best joes yet. Very cool. My only problem is trying to figure out which head to display him with. Both are great.

Does anyone know what this is (Circled in red)?
stockillustration910174.jpg

It's obviously a red line without any right angles.

:lol

I'd assume a mag pouch.

It's obviously a red line without any right angles.

:lol

I'd assume a mag pouch.

No it is some type of tech device. It appears to have some type of guages or dials of some kind on it.

I think there are better shots of it earlier in the thread.

This is kinda what is hurting sideshows money wise picking to obscure figures to do for a few years. like the black ninja, falcon,crimson guard etc.

What would have gotten the ball rolling for Sideshow is if they did the major hittors of the 1st 10 episoded of season 1 of G.I.Joe on both joe and cobra side. they did some like duke,hawk,cobra commander, snake eyes and stormshadow.dusty and falcon could have waited until next year. jinx and scarlett doc and mutt and baroness and destro and major bludd this year. next year blow torch and snow job, dr mindbender and tomax and zAmot

Back