SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the non-attendee versions of exclusives normally sell out before the attendee versions do... at least they have for most of the exclusives over the last three or four years.

I see. Sith Anakin left a deep impression on me. I've held that as a standard ever since.

Just checking, Sith Anakin had NO extra accessories for the attendee version...

He was my first fig...*sniff*...still one of my favourites...

I'm VERY selective, and glad I only collect Sith...

I feel sorry for those that are completists...although I'm also jealous...

Missed out on this pre-order (work dragged me down and I totally :duh forgot) but my wait list just converted.

SCORE!!!:banana

I haven't read this thread so I apologize if already asked and answered, but will Aayla bring a "special" base? SDCC exclusive Anakin brought that cool droid base. Just curious if Aayla will bring a big mushroom base or something... lol

I haven't read this thread so I apologize if already asked and answered, but will Aayla bring a "special" base? SDCC exclusive Anakin brought that cool droid base. Just curious if Aayla will bring a big mushroom base or something... lol

Nope nothing like that.

I think the reason we got the special base with Vader was to make up for the fact it was the same figure with different eyes. Count me excited though to see Aayla in about 2 months.

OH YEAH ... GOT MY 'BLUE B****' ON ORDER TOO!!!:cool:
Thats my girl!!! I hate how they killed her off in StarWars III ... EVERYONE WENT DOWN FIGHTING BUT HER!!! what was that all about:confused:... she was so much better then that

If she looked anything like that I'd kept my order! :D

OH YEAH ... GOT MY 'BLUE B****' ON ORDER TOO!!!:cool:
Thats my girl!!! I hate how they killed her off in StarWars III ... EVERYONE WENT DOWN FIGHTING BUT HER!!! what was that all about:confused:... she was so much better then that

Ahh! Attack of the enormous sig! :horror

seeing as i only ordered two days ago I was surprised to get an e-mail telling me I'm no longer on the wait list, and now have one coming my way. very excited for this one.

will the non-attendee versions ship before SDCC? or after

May get lucky and will ship before the show (happened last year) but I would say expect it to be charged pre-show and shipped post-show that way if it is early you have a nice surprise.

Back