SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to that "improved" female base body that SS mentioned so many moons ago?

Heck, I'd take any or all of the Jedi ladies mentioned above on female bucks at this point....the "Order of the Jedi" collection is sorely lacking the female touch....

Sideshow said that the Baroness is gonna be the first female figure to be released on the new body. I believe they said she is due later this year, but don't quote me on that. I would think at latest she should be revealed by or at SDCC.

I see Aayla is still popular on ebay. Wish I would have pulled the trigger back when she was first offered. Where is the BST section of this site? I wanna post my haves and wants.

I see Aayla is still popular on ebay. Wish I would have pulled the trigger back when she was first offered. Where is the BST section of this site? I wanna post my haves and wants.

There are certain prerequisites that must be met prior to gaining access to the marketplace. They are:

1) 50 posts minimum

2) 90 days of membership with no necessity for moderator intervention with your posts/profile/signature

3) A request to Darklord Dave for access/permission after the first two requirements are met.

Here is a link with more info.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_marketplace_rules

And yes, Aayla does seem to be maintaining some popularity. I have been jonesing for a second one for quite some time but I have not found one at a reasonable price. I have stumbled across great deals on nearly every other character. Aayla contiunes to frustrate me.

This has always been one that got away from me. I wasn't that hardcore into SSC at the time and didn't pull the trigger when I could. Now I regret it alittle. I just have to remind myself of how the paint and sculpts have changed over time.

Maybe with any luck SSC will revisit the character in an EU look* or something.

* - I don't know if she had a unique EU look, so I'm just saying...

This is one figure Sideshow definitely needs to revisit when the new Female body is released.

There are certain prerequisites that must be met prior to gaining access to the marketplace. They are:

1) 50 posts minimum

2) 90 days of membership with no necessity for moderator intervention with your posts/profile/signature

3) A request to Darklord Dave for access/permission after the first two requirements are met.

Here is a link with more info.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_marketplace_rules

And yes, Aayla does seem to be maintaining some popularity. I have been jonesing for a second one for quite some time but I have not found one at a reasonable price. I have stumbled across great deals on nearly every other character. Aayla contiunes to frustrate me.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Hope the 90 days goes by quick! :impatient:

She's easily one of my favorite Jedi ( I've even dressed up as her for local show, movie releases and Sci Fi stuff. However I DID manage to snag her on EBAY,:panic::monkey5 I can't really gloat about it, since I passed on a chace to grab her from sideshow. I feel like a fake calling myself a true fan.

but I'll admit I felt a bit letdown with this figure. It wasn't the first time I was letdown by a figure, but it was the first time I remember being let down by a sideshow figure. But I still happily diplayed her, just with her cloak on...what a waste.

A teaser until I get less lazy..?

aayla2.jpg

aayla1.jpg

But this, wow...you did a fantastic job. :clap Would it really be expensive/difficult for Sideshow to produce it this way? This does her so much more justice.

High five, hats off, bro fist, pinky lock, all to you, my man!: :yess::pray:

Ava, at the time back in 2008; HT was just making a 1/6 female body and Phicen was just new. But now to uprade a Aayla it's really a no brainer tbh. $30 on a body, paint and original figure parts = awesome. However keep in mind she's f'n rare and I was lucky to have 2 last year. Sold mine though cause tbh I had one to customize sorta like that dudes. So yes Ssc could do this now, bu they wont. :/

But this, wow...you did a fantastic job. :clap Would it really be expensive/difficult for Sideshow to produce it this way? This does her so much more justice.

High five, hats off, bro fist, pinky lock, all to you, my man!: :yess::pray:

Thanks. Glad you like. :duff

Everything is original, except for the body (Takara 2.0) and the paint (done by Customikey).

9B1E61B2-06D5-45B9-A0B8-F9D5C799C413-7570-0000034CFFF2B546_zpse65e8280.jpg

I took mine apart and reworked it slightly recently. Unfortunately the outfits a bit battered. My bad.

I like it and I wish they would make shaak ti or someone.

Soo, I'm not really expecting a response here (three years since the last post) But I just snagged this mint off of ebay and I was wondering if there were leg issues on this one like there were with later releases like Harley Quinn

Also, what was retail price for this?

Soo, I'm not really expecting a response here (three years since the last post) But I just snagged this mint off of ebay and I was wondering if there were leg issues on this one like there were with later releases like Harley Quinn

Also, what was retail price for this?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=2155

And its on a buck body that was **** when this came out 8 years ago, let alone compared to whats considered "crappy" now. :lol

Long time no reply, I looked at getting this figure on ebay, but after seeing it and seeing the prices it honestly looks pretty bad

Back