SDCC Exclusive 12" Aayla Secura

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad it's Aayla not another Luke,Han or Leia in another variant.
Oh yeah Captain what do you think of the lack of LOTR for SDCC?
:chew

They've never had an exclusive before, so I'm not at all surprised. But remember friend, we only know the exclusive items now, or what collectors will come home with. What is revealed at the show has yet to be seen, and won't be until the show itself. I am more than confident that we will see something WONDERFUL there. For now though, you really can't say there's a "lack" until we actually see the LOTR display, and that won't be until the show itself. :cool:

For the first time, I'm saying this, head looks kinda big for the body on this one. Definitely want to see robeless shots before I make my choice.

I am more concern over the likeness of the head sculpt rather than the size. Lately the final product does quite often turn out to be better than the Prototype images. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

Yes. I am definitely getting one.

My God, it does kinda look like a Tonner doll. :monkey2

Seriously, why the hell is the Buck still even around??? :huh

:monkey2:monkey2 Sideshow, why :monkey2

I hope the other stuff shown at SD will be a whole lot better and more interesting.

I take it with the new bodies ? and this sculpt we could be a looking at a precursor to Oola ?

Id like to see her de robed as thats how Id like to display her (body permitting)

I really dont want to get into searching, paying and then have to customize her onto a decent body just to display her properly

I was hoping that SCC would have done that for me

Thats when you can ask for $85 SSC till then stick with $60

12" Aayla Secura San Diego Comic Con EX

cc08-AaylaSecura.jpg

Just jumped into this thread, so this has probably been mentioned already... TWO WORDS.... EXPOSED JOINTS :duh

What an odd move for SSC to make a new character the SDCC exclusive. Aayla is a completely unimportant character, but still. Completists must have her. But I'm sure that SSC will do everything they can to make sure the non attending fans can get theirs.

TWO WORDS.... EXPOSED JOINTS :duh

Not as much ans issue if the shape of the body and proportions of head to body are correct, but the Buck female has WAY to slender a weaist comapred to the hips and upper body which could really hurt the look of this figure.

I can't believe they bothered making this. It's such a garbage character, and not even a good design. If she didn't have a lightsaber you wouldn't even know she was a Jedi, she looks more like a crappy character from Xena or something. There are a million other throw away characters that are at least interesting to look at.

For $50-60, I'll likely get her.

I won't pay any more than that, however.

It's a little too early to have a firm judgment on this figure, but that head does look waaay over sized.
I hope they figured a way out to make the Head Tails somewhat poseable.
If it's more then $60 for us non-attendees, it will be a struggle to justify the price the way this looks to be turning out.

Back