SDCC Dinosauria: Dienosuchus vs. Parasaurolophus - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS will straighten this out Scar don't worry; I am in a similar situation too.

:peace

SS will straighten this out Scar don't worry; I am in a similar situation too.

:peace

A similar situation, you say? Sorry to hear that. I just managed to get in touch with the customer service department and the returns department should get in touch with me by Monday about returning this statue and receiving the replacement exclusive. I was pleased to hear that they would be sending the return shipping label; honestly that was my big concern. If I had been told to pay for the return shipment... well... let's just ask Dr. Hax what would've happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP50BPXi7D4 :rotfl

Really, though, I'm quite pleased with how Sideshow is dealing with the mix up thus far. Very well done. Granted, it's an inconvenience to have to send back this piece, and then wait for the return piece and make an effort to be home for its arrival again... but at least it's just that inconvenience I have to go through and that Sideshow will remedy the situation. I'm quite appreciative. My customer loyalty still stands. :D I may have... overreacted... :peace With all that's been going on for me in recent weeks and this being one of the collectibles I have most greatly anticipated receiving over the past year, I believe I just reached the tipping point. :lol

Got # 63 today with the skull! :chew This piece is amazing! I can't wait for the cama vs allo! :joy
croc020.jpg

Stairway to HELL! :rock2
croc029-1.jpg

When I had to exchange an item, it was a simple matter of printing the shipping label and taking the statue to the nearest UPS. Should be fairly straightforward.

They should have left some kind of ticket indicating where or how the package can be retrieved.

He left a ticket, saying he would be back Monday..oddly he left it right beside the doorbell...which is easier, write out note or ring bell ? Idiot..he just had to have been one... lazy doesn't even work because ringing a bell is easier.

Sorry about the headache Scar. I hope Sideshow takes care of this mistake. Their customer service is usually top notch.

I'll post some nice pics of this dio later on this week. The weather outside is finally in my favor.:banana

He left a ticket, saying he would be back Monday..oddly he left it right beside the doorbell...which is easier, write out note or ring bell ? Idiot..he just had to have been one... lazy doesn't even work because ringing a bell is easier.

I called UPS and asked them to hold the package at the nearest facility. I then was able to go and pick up the item at my leisure. Should be easy enough, just give them a ring and head to the designated UPS when you can.

Just got a refund from my previous retailer for this statue, and re-ordered it through a Japanese retailer instead.....at least I should have this in a couple of weeks... I'm glad that we laaaaazy Asians even work at weekends....

Glad you got it all worked out, Scar. Sideshow does have good customer service, its one of the reasons I used to only order from them, even when I was getting the regular editions.

Maybe he was shy, or had some social anxiety disorder. :lol

:mwaha

Just got a refund from my previous retailer for this statue, and re-ordered it through a Japanese retailer instead.....at least I should have this in a couple of weeks... I'm glad that we laaaaazy Asians even work at weekends....

Glad you are getting one!

Maybe he was shy, or had some social anxiety disorder. :lol

Wrong job then eh ?

I called UPS and asked them to hold the package at the nearest facility. I then was able to go and pick up the item at my leisure. Should be easy enough, just give them a ring and head to the designated UPS when you can.

Is there a number ? I didn't see an address or anything on the receipt..the guy didn't even check a next time of delivery.

You guys should ck your dio carefully, I just noticed on mine that on the croc is a little spot that looks like it's chipped or not painted. The paint on the croc is glossy but that spot is not and for that I will return it back for them to fix it. I don't care how big or small the error is, I am so paranoid about it because for the money that I am paying I want everything in good if not perfect condition.

You guys should ck your dio carefully, I just noticed on mine that on the croc is a little spot that looks like it's chipped or not painted. The paint on the croc is glossy but that spot is not and for that I will return it back for them to fix it. I don't care how big or small the error is, I am so paranoid about it because for the money that I am paying I want everything in good if not perfect condition.

I made a thread in the ask SS forum regarding issues like this for the Dinosauria line. Post your concerns and pictures here also if you can.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73718

Chris

sorry to hear about your situation Scar, but sideshow will take care of you. they are great for that kind of thing.

as for missing UPS. they usually leave that ticket stuck to your door. it should have a barcode # that you can plug into their website and it will give you options. if i miss a delivery i usually have them hold it cuz they will only try and delivery 3 times before they send it back to the sender. hope this helps.

I finally had the time to open mine. I think its really awesome. The spots are definitely more obvious in pics than in person. And even with how visible they are in person I don't think they look bad at all. The way the skin looks where it is being torn into by the teeth is amazing. I gotta figure out a way to get the Allo dio.

I finally saw the dio in person (even though I have to wait a couple of weeks for mine to arrive) and it does really look great in person. Even though the colors of the crest of the poor hadrosaur isn't as prominent as the prototype, it still has some nice subtle colors, and the overall body color looks really good. As for the massive croc, those dots do look annoying, but definitely not as much as they show up in pics. The base and the nice gloss on the croc is really amazing. Anyways, besides of those dots, I think SS has produced another stellar piece and I can't wait to see the other two upcoming dios.

I really think you are "nitting" if the spots bother you once you see it in-person.

:lecture

Back