SDCC CHAT ROOM NOW OPEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get into this thing? When I click on it I see the Java thing come up and my name and 6667 and www.sideshow.com....Blah, blah, blah....

But on Java there is not little icon/button to click to actually enter the room....How do you guys get in using JAVA??????

I can't find the old way of getting in at all! :bang

Java has been f'd up for me all week. I can get in occasionally, but I had to resort to vIRC.

Is anyone chatting who can help?
I simply cannot get in! What happened to Sideshow's irc channel? When I click it now all I get is the Java which doesn't work! :bang

I'm having the problem of not being able to find connection. I've never had this problem before!!!

Me neither....Do you guys know anyone who is chatting alread? Usually people monitor the forum and the chat at the same time! :(

This really sucks. Can nobody answer all these questions and tell us how to get in... i'm having the exact same problem.

Fill in username, then the only thing there are these two little icons at the bottom... i click the one on the left and it says connecting to the chat, but never actually does....:dunno :bang

man, I've just about given up....This is ridiculous!
It was fine yesterday....
I pretty ticked off! :thwak

Back