SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 4.28.00 PM copy.jpgScreen Shot 2016-07-20 at 4.25.57 PM copy.jpg

Whose on the other side of Pimp Daddy Joker?

Is that regular black and gray Suicide Squad Bats?

1/6 tie interceptor? I want one!

yeah i noticed that as well! if they actually ever do release a tie fighter, then they would do this as there isn't much variance i don't believe. again, hope this isn't just a show piece.

Those knee joints!

Would rather have a single joint or seamless.

yeah they are unsightly aren't they. yeesh. :horror

Motuxmen any chatter that hot toys brought the New Redesigned HulkBuster out to display this weekend?

People complain about the lack of articulation or the "rubber" issue on wonder women, then complain about visible joints on Harley. Lol these people can't win

Nope. I know he will be at Acgchk next weekend and hear he will be at Sdcc as well as a 1:6 giant man, five new rogue one figures, four SS figures, a couple iron man figures not yet out (if that means the mk7 open and disco or something else I'm not yet sure) a 1:6 Star Wars vehicle, and the Rey speeder

Holy ****, I had no idea they were even doing Rogue One figures. Jyn Erso was a day one buy for me since the first trailer hit. Plus, Felicity Jones. :love

That's not official confirmation, just what I heard was going to be at Acgchk and maybe Sdcc(posted the names about a month ago of all the figures). As well as Rey's speeder and a couple other items. About half of which have been confirmed by either teases or photos at Sdcc.

People complain about the lack of articulation or the "rubber" issue on wonder women, then complain about visible joints on Harley. Lol these people can't win
Nah, it's pretty simple:

1. First category of people likes action figures
2. Second category of people likes statues yet buyin' action figures instead
3. No one should listen to those under the second category

:lecture

cop-OUT

if a $50 6 inch (or is it 5 inch??) figure can have better knee joints, I don't see how HT can't make it happen for 1/6.

Back