SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online Registration is coming soon.
I already registered for next year at Con. :D

I guess I will be watching very closely. I want to register as early as possible. I was going to do it at the con, but my family was with me and we were only there on preview night and didn't take the time.

Was there a discount for registering there?

Was there a discount for registering there?
Not sure because the 4-Day went up to $100. We'll just have to see what it is when it's up.
Last year there was a discount up until October? I think? Don't remember, but tickets went up $25/$30 after that date.

Jen- I'm feeling better today and will contact her now! :D

Not sure because the 4-Day went up to $100. We'll just have to see what it is when it's up.
Last year there was a discount up until October? I think? Don't remember, but tickets went up $25/$30 after that date.

Are you saying that you paid 100.00 at the con for a 4/5 day pass?

Holy stuff! I paid 75.00 on line this year. And I remember only paying like 45.00 at the con about 2-3 years ago.

This is getting crazy.

I have a pic with her too. I also have some good ones with Dave and Jeff Dean, as well as some others. But I don't want to share and piss anyone off. So I will save them until someone says pics of said people are good to go. :lol Then I will share! :rock

it's fine you can post whatever pix you want with me in them, well maybe not the ones where i'm only wearing the leather chaps and the bonnet.:lol

Back