SDCC '09/Freaks Party!! Who's gonna be there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are so hot! I had to change my avatar in honor of the all wonderful V face. :rock Kinda like the Tonner avatar thing. I think everyone will be sporting one soon! :rock

Dave should only be so lucky!

Valfar_Shot_001.jpg

V-Face!

Hands Down! sexiest man at the Con!!!:naughty:naughty:naughty:naughty

Yes, and the nicest. :D

OMG, all the V-Faces flying around was simply hysterical. I'm so glad so many pics were taken! :rock

Sam you stole my heart the very minute you hopped that fence! You rule! :rock If I would have done that I would have been drug out of the place. :lol

I saw that dude eat some super hot wings on one episode. He looked genuinely pissed off during the 5 minute no water period.:lol:lol:lol I still haven't figured out how something hot would make someone throw up. Maybe
I will have to try the burger myself and see.:lol:lol:lol

What about the one where he had to drink the milkshakes? He got about 1/2 of them down and threw up.

I want to say thanks to the Freaks who contributed to my gift basket - it was truly awesome. I can guess who's idea the Top Gun blu-ray was...

Not only was it my idea, I bought it for you. Now you can always think of me when you enter The Danger Zone in glorious high definition.
topgun_800px.0.0.0x0.800x531.jpeg

Back