SCUM AND VILLAINY LINE ANNOUNCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seaward said:
I like the massive chest wound idea, but would it be the actor or actress who played Greedo?

I like the chest wound idea too, maybe a glass from the Cantina? This will be a tough one.

thinkingofgreedo.jpg

This was a great newsletter! I can't wait until San Diego now. I was excited over this announcement but then I started thinking, who will they make? Once I thought about character possibilities, I don't think this will be a big line for me. Bring on more Jedi, Sith and troopers. I think a lot of people will though because this will be the alien line for Star Wars and a lot of people dig aliens. It will kick ass though whenver they decide to release Boba and Jango.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! JABBA!

Ther is no bigger, badder, cooler gangster in the universe.

Would be a huge way to kick off the line.

C'mon Sideshow! Force me to get a second job.

tomandshell said:
I think that a Tusken Raider would fit into this category. But Greedo is going to be first.
I'm not sure that Tusken Raiders fit in the "Scum and Villainy" line. They may be hostile, but they seam more like natives 'defending their turf' to me. Going about their own business. Besides that, I doubt you'd ever see a Tusken in Mos Eisley, unless he was called Jedi master Hett. But then again, Hett is not a real Tusken Raider.

Back