Scottyb personal custom work Qui-gon/Tony

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Qui-gon hair WIP Originally he was gonna be half hair But i think tomorrow i will fully hair him! I think he would look really good as is if I could blend his sculpted hair to look like the real stuff! Hair still needs a trim. Paint is still WIP in a few spots. I Ran out of my dull cote so i had to resort to some Krylon stuff and its a nit shinny with the camera flash.

Last edited:
Re: ScottyB Custom Thread ( Qui-gon Hair WIP)

I like the concept but the back looks a little weird. Like he's wearing a ball cap.

Nice work though. Maybe some more tweaking to get the hairs to match more would soften the transition.

Good job!

Still a WIP but he is looking on good on the shelf while he waits.

From the front view, it looks pretty sick, but yea, from the back, looks like a ball cap. I think you're heading in the right direction tho. Can't wait to see finish.

The practice continues. Still need to touch up a few spots. ( big orange smear down one side) Screwed up in a few spots. I also need to start doing my hair line under the micro scope this one is a bit sloppy. This camera does not miss anything.It picks up stuff u cant see in hand!

Finally happy to have A decent Tony. After 3 practice tries at painting him lol.

Back