-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks brother!

Before final payment is due will you be showcasing a few photos of the posed and finished figure, with a paint master type head so have a full idea of what the final will look like?

Definitely. Thats what I'm aiming to do. I want to make sure you guys know exactly what you are getting before i start taking payments.

Will there be any adjustment to the sculpt?

Last edited:
Definitely. Thats what I'm aiming to do. I want to make sure you guys know exactly what you are getting before i start taking payments.

Awesome! Figure looks amazing as is but it's appreciated your taking your time and really aiming to make this spectacular in all areas. Very much appreciated and I for one cannot wait to own this masterpiece.

First of all sorry for the delay. Some minor set backs to my schedule so Ive put a pause on collecting payments.
Im trying to make sure I dont end up as another crook artist that takes money and dont deliver goods at appropriate time. So I will let you guys know when Im ready to take payments once I have some stuff sorted.

This project still progressing... I have some minor concerns about the jacket and trying to see if I can get it all fixed up.

After that test paint job I still wasnt 100% happy so i went back and redo some parts... I want to make sure you guys are happy with it. At the end of the day thats what it really matters to me.
Heres is the err... final sculpt ( i hope) :monkey1
20130220_101519_zpsf018160c.jpg

While i was searching for ref pics I stumbled across this Zbrush model work... I dont know who is the artist, all i know is that he goes by the name grassetti on Zbrushcentral. Awesome stuff!

attachment.php

it's rafael grassetti :)

https://grassettiart.com/

just making my presence known zeno ... I'm still here peaking in ever so often ... money in hand. Looking good thx for all your hard work.

I'm also on the I don't care list. Have money will spend it. lol! I'm more than happy to spend mine, if others choose not to.

No problem man wasn't trying to be a **** just pointing out the facts. Would suck big time for payment time to roll around and you not be in when you thought you where. Wait lists frequently convert so you never know.

Jackets are on the way back to tailor to fix up some minor issues already. Im working on the mask sculpt...

In order to make sure it's easy to attach it on TTM19, what im going to do is sculpt parts of the shoulder and chest as well. So all you guys need to do is plug it on top of TTM19's neck to display him in mask sculpt :)
snapshot_001436_zps3c828f4c.jpg

Work in progress...
IMGP0418_zps7f8ca3c0.jpg

Jackets are on the way back to tailor to fix up some minor issues already. Im working on the mask sculpt...

In order to make sure it's easy to attach it on TTM19, what im going to do is sculpt parts of the shoulder and chest as well. So all you guys need to do is plug it on top of TTM19's neck to display him in mask sculpt :)
snapshot_001436_zps3c828f4c.jpg

Work in progress...
IMGP0418_zps7f8ca3c0.jpg

Wow, all looks so great buddy :clap

Back