-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: -Scorpion Driver- Update: Page56

Just read through all 60 pages of this thread, and I couldn't be more excited. I really hope I'm able to jump on the list. Read that it would be limited, just hoping it's not too limited!!

am i to late to get this awesome figure?
when is this coming out?
how much might it be?
sorry about all the questions.
just so excited!

Last edited:

im very excited and interested in this.
the figure is a masterpiece!
is there any way i could just get a drive mask sculpt, jacket, and jeans + accessories?

Last edited:

Didn't know the guy was on a deadline. :dunno

Didn't know the guy was on a deadline. :dunno

No, but an update regarding this project would be nice, it's been a while since we got one and since he is apparently ok now why haven't we been given any new news?:dunno

Hopefully this project actually see's the light of day or it might end up being another let down like Rambo 4 and District 9 projects.

https://www.teefury.com/

1337890137_BOTTOM_21.jpg

No deal!!! :gah:I missed this? What a cool t-shirt! Do they sell these anywhere else?

No, but an update regarding this project would be nice, it's been a while since we got one and since he is apparently ok now why haven't we been given any new news?:dunno

Seems the much needed patience you were talking about in another thread just the other day has evaded you even :dunno

Pot & kettle spring to mind :wave

Seems the much needed patience you were talking about in another thread just the other day has evaded you even :dunno

Pot & kettle spring to mind :wave

Don't be a twat! that is total different! There is a huge difference between a person losing Patience with a project that looks to be going dead(like others have in the past) and a person privately commissioning a figure all to themselves because they needed it right away. :wave

Don't be a twat! that is total different! There is a huge difference between a person losing Patience with a project that looks to be going dead(like others have in the past) and a person privately commissioning a figure all to themselves because they needed it right away. :wave

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Patience doesn't have two different meanings :slap (I just took the bull by the horns)

Jack will post when he is good and ready.

I dont follow this thread much, but has any sort of deposit been accepted on Jack/xenoviper's end?

No bud. Jack has taken no money because he wants to work to his own schedule.

Then I personally think its ok if hes not giving us any updates etc, as I'm sure he has other priorities as well being a new dad and all.

Then I personally think its ok if hes not giving us any updates etc, as I'm sure he has other priorities as well being a new dad and all.

:exactly:

Try telling that to some IMPATIENT individual :lol

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Patience doesn't have two different meanings :slap (I just took the bull by the horns)

Jack will post when he is good and ready.

I will admit I've come across a bit ****** in my last few posts and for that I'm sorry, I don't care how long it will be before we get this figure but while we wait a little update consisting of a only few sentences would be greatly appreciated, is that too much to ask.:dunno You may still feel I'm a Hypocrite for calling you impatient but at least I didn't "take the bull by the horns" and private commission this figure all to myself screwing over everyone else!:wave

Maybe the update is theres no updates or progress at all.

I dont really get how you make it seem like Rainman or Teddy owes you for commissioning a figure, considering its his money and Rainman agreed to do it privately for him. :huh

Back