-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: -Scorpion Driver- Update: Page56

Wow! Looks amazing. I'm interested in everything Xeno, especially the mask! Awesome work.:rock2

Last edited:

Still down for a full set, painted if this ends up being an offering, amazing work man!

Amazing work! :thud:

I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but loved the film (clearly :lol) and would potentially be interested in a sculpt/jacket if they are available.

Unless he got a TON of the RM jackets, I'm hoping he saves the jackets for full-sets.

Unless he got a TON of the RM jackets, I'm hoping he saves the jackets for full-sets.

no doubt Corrose...the full figure set will be amazing...:panic:

I just most likely can't afford one and really, the sculpt and the jacket would be the key pieces for bashing something down the line...

He did mention "loose sets" so I was merely holding out hope....:):pray:

Well your obviously going for a full set, what difference would it make to you if other people had a shot at getting it with a clothing set?:dunno

Well your obviously going for a full set, what difference would it make to you if other people had a shot at getting it with a clothing set?:dunno

Not trying to start anything, just offered the opinion that if he only got say 10 Jackets made, and half those went to loose sets, that cuts in half the number of full figures available, making them harder to get.
My opinion was nothing more than speculation anyway, just saying I'd hope there are enough fullsets available for folks who want them, but that depends on how many outfits he had made.

Not trying to start anything, just offered the opinion that if he only got say 10 Jackets made, and half those went to loose sets, that cuts in half the number of full figures available, making them harder to get.
My opinion was nothing more than speculation anyway, just saying I'd hope there are enough fullsets available for folks who want them, but that depends on how many outfits he had made.

Ah ya I see what you mean , maybe Xeno can comment on how many he got and put our minds at ease.

Ah ya I see what you mean , maybe Xeno can comment on how many he got and put our minds at ease.

Thanks for understanding my concern, hell, I hope he got enough for anyone who wants anything. I think his work is fantastic and I hate seeing folks miss out who are passionate about a certain piece.

*Eagerly awaits for updates*

Thanks for understanding my concern, hell, I hope he got enough for anyone who wants anything. I think his work is fantastic and I hate seeing folks miss out who are passionate about a certain piece.

*Eagerly awaits for updates*

I agree, I'd love to get this; knowing that 100+ people will want it too because of the great craftsmanship. I have a feeling I'm going to be the one of those people missing out. Cant wait to see the mask sculpt complete. This is too awesome, made my Friday :clap:hi5:

definitely still interest in a full set when they become available. Hopefully when Jacks put this live I can get in before they are gone cos I don't think many of these will be made

Can't see fullsets coming without a scorpion jacket. They will be his bread and butter. The fullsets will get priority over loose sets I will wager.

Awesome. Cannot wait for this to complete.

Great update!

Can't wait to see everything complete, and details of the loose set and price.

Back