-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sideburns look like they should taper just a tiny bit more further from the earlobe, and the chin should be a little less rounded in the profile. I guess that could be nitpicking, I happened to have a perfect profile shot on the screen as I was looking at your photos. Can't wait for painted pics, amazing work as usual :clap

Yeh I will chop the neck off.
Driver-xeno01.jpg

Driver-xeno02.jpg

that looks amazing!!! i could see the likeness in an instant

Why is everyone picking up the bare bones blueray? ..isn't there meant to be a deluxe version full of extras coming out called the queen version?

The way I have been reading it is Refn is hopeful to do a queen edition. I guess nothing is set in stone yet so I bought the bluray for now :)

Incredible work! Didn't saw the movie yet but this just pushd on me to download it )))

I've been excited for projects before but there is something special about this one. It's proabably to do with the fact that I'm trying to make this my last big figure purchase but I've said that before and it didn't work out too well.

I've been excited for projects before but there is something special about this one. It's proabably to do with the fact that I'm trying to make this my last big figure purchase but I've said that before and it didn't work out too well.

I made the same claim about a year ago and failed miserably :lol

I will third that :lol

This does look amazing! Xeno and RM's tailor is a great collaboration. This looks perfect imo

Looks really great! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more!

Back