Scarface 1:1 Life Size Bust International Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
What will be the edition size on this piece as the original is 60

Also I heard the difference will be the suit colour, can you elaborate more on the differences

can anyone from sideshow shed light on this as I received my 72 hr notice for charging on the regular & want to know if i should cancel & buy the international version

Surely the decision must have been maybe already?

It also said unlimited. What the heck is unlimited? :confused:

That might be okay, however, unlimited. If they produce tons (doubtful).

I just posted in the main Montana bust thread with some more info I've heard...

3 versions: the web exclusive (white w/ maroon shirt) -- ES of 60, international version (blue w/ white shirt) -- no ES, and the Australian exclusive (pinstripe suit :cool:) -- ES of 60.

It's all gossip until someone official tells more... and we see pics!

by making the edition size of the international version open ended, sideshow is keeping their promise about the very limited original version with only 60 made. don't sideshow reps read and post here? what did they say?

Not that i've seen we will probably see a response settling this after the 60 ship.

tylerd said:
by making the edition size of the international version open ended, sideshow is keeping their promise about the very limited original version with only 60 made. don't sideshow reps read and post here? what did they say?

I got a confirmation e-mail from Sideshow rep.

the international version is not open ended but limited to 150 :google

gambit said:

any mention or confirmation of the Australian exclusive?

150 nice number not as limited as the ss direct bust though, would love to see pics of the intenational version though before I committed

no mentioning of the Australian exc

150 is pretty high imo for scarface

even the thing bust took time to sell out at 150 and scarface will be 210 pieces worldwide.

I ask them to hold my order for 1 week and they replied that they are holding it till 8th.

I will decide meanwhile but I might end up cancelling him

gambit said:

well that changes everything.

Much better... 150 isn't as high as I thought it would be (after all this open-ended talk).

All I know about the Australasian exclusive is that it will be the 'final stand' (or 'final battle', if you prefer) Tony in the pinstripe suit. :cool: And it has an ES of 63. Why 63? I don't know... but it's nice and small. :)

I'll hopefully know more soon.

My question is how long before one of these pops up on MTV "CRIBS"

Back