• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCAM ARTIST ON EBAY ALERT! rendawg84

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey i'm out $310, thats fine, it would cost alot more than $310 for your eye operation to finally look normal.

I KNOW this **** bugs you!

:lol It actually doesnt bug me dude. Im proud of my heritage and Im not going to let some internet tough guy like you ever get to me. It's just sad to see people have to resort to these types of asinine comments which have no relevance to anything on this forum.

But hey, you seem to like to call me out on my looks. At least i have the balls to post my picture up, because im secure in myself and I dont give a **** what anyone thinks. Unless youre brad pitt or david beckham, I think you should check yourself. Lets all see what an amazing specimen of human genetics you are before you talk ****.

Take some responsibility Nash. You jump this guys thread, derail it and have the gaul to call him out, when you interfered. What a hero.

Take some responsibility Nash. You jump this guys thread, derail it and have the gaul to call him out, when you interfered. What a hero.

screw you creecher, how did I derail it. I guess that warrants racial slurs then. I'll remember that next time, what a hero you are.

Get a clue before you start yapping

Last edited:
:mwaha

Think before you stink. If you want a clue, respond, and I'll let you know.
Right on Mr Brash. You rock. :rock

:mwaha

Think before you stink. If you want a clue, respond, and I'll let you know.
Right on Mr Brash. You rock. :rock

Good take your own advice. And I know i rock :rock

Like I said, read the whole thread before you make dumb comments. Mr Hero

:lol You shoulda done that in your break.

And Voorhees, you should report this to ebay as well. They don't like deals done outside of their auctions. It wont help you much, but it may help to shut this guy down.

Creecher I would have agreed with you, had the op not started with the racist stuff.

And I you Bannister, but you got to realise the state this guy is in. His emotions are running high. He indicated that in his initial post. I could care less about racial slurs. It's a part of life, get over it. Yes. it's easy for me to say. I'm a honky, and wouldn't know what it's like to be on the end of real racial discrimination, where lives have been lost, and people maimed. This has to be taken in the correct perspective. You know enough about life that, when people are annoyed and they let you know before hand, if you start pushing them, you will get a known result. They will lash out and they will hurt you. You have to take responsibility for your part in it, and not hide behind a diminished brain capacity, much less rules, laws, and a long distance internet connection, for protection. That's just cowardly in my book. Now I will have to punish Ygor for what he did to me. Why have I fallen into the same trap and hurt my master. I will pray to JC to guide me. Oh crikey, oops, I did it again. Forgive me lord.

Back