• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCAM ARTIST ON EBAY ALERT! rendawg84

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was kind of harsh. Damn.

This ******* has been "trying" to get the best of me starting with messing with my post in this forum. Dushbag is asking $150 per Hot Toys Rocky figure when I could easily get them all for $85 each.

I offer the guy $150 for both ($75 each) and he takes our PM, copies and pastes it to my add mocking me. **** him! Its not my fault he lives here and has no life!

Nash is a Jagoff period.

This ******* has been "trying" to get the best of me starting with messing with my post in this forum. Dushbag is asking $150 per Hot Toys Rocky figure when I could easily get them all for $85 each.

I offer the guy $150 for both ($75 each) and he takes our PM, copies and pastes it to my add mocking me. **** him! Its not my fault he lives here and has no life!

Nash is a Jagoff period.

Very great post! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Spoken like a true "internet" tough guy

*takes a seat next to GB and El, to wait for Voorhees ITG (Internet Tough Guy) to say that he's going to drive down here to meet me and that he is VERY serious*

*takes a seat next to GB and El, to wait for Voorhees ITG (Internet Tough Guy) to say that he's going to drive down here to meet me and that he is VERY serious*

WTF? ooooooo kay! Right on man now go to your parents resturant and give em' all a high frive!

Nash is a Jagoff period.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

WTF? ooooooo kay! Right on man now go to your parents resturant and give em' all a high frive!

the only stuff you seem to have is jokes stereotyping Asians. Keep trying ITG, you cant possibly make yourself look like more of a racist ******* than you already have, can you?

I dont have to mock you, you are a joke all in your own.

the only stuff you seem to have is jokes stereotyping Asians. Keep trying ITG, you cant possibly make yourself look like more of a racist ******* than you already have, can you?

I dont have to mock you, you are a joke all in your own.

Asian Stereotype? I thought you were Italian looking at your user pic! :confused:

I'll sell you my rocky figures for $75 each. do you want to buy them? Coz I know i'd love to take your money! Let me know!

Back