Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the effect it has when anyone other then Sauron puts it on and as illustrated in the films he can see you basically almost anywhere. Sauron imbued the majority of his power in his ring which is why he wants it so very much.
It's the oldest & most powerfully evil object in middle earth.
Even as a shadow of his former self he still managed to get Modor and his armies rebuilt.

Thanks for the explanation.

SS recently changed their updates from "shipping in 30 days" to this vague "coming soon", does that really tell us anything? Soon to them could be months now.

Still means in the next 30 days or so. I don't think they mean 2-3 months from now. We'd get an update for that.

Well, they did push our final flex payments last month to about 30 days from now, so who knows.

It's been the end of September since end of June/early July. So it being in the coming soon makes sense that in the next 30-45 days it will be shipping.

OK, it's done!

I finally pre-ordered Sauron from my local retail store, still can't imagine that he will tower above the Dark Rider of Mordor...crazy!

Now all I need is Jerry's Sauron glicee, I'll get it after I have the statue and hang it up behind it :)

He'll fit in a besta. I think the width of the statue is 19 inches wide by 3ft. It'll be fine. Cant wait for this beast.

This guy is a monster at 3ft, what Besta fits him? Maybe a Detolf with no shelves, is that a possibility?

The SSW Sauron doesn't even fit in a Detolf (only if you remove the doors), so no SS Sauron won't fit in a Detolf :)

This guy is a monster at 3ft, what Besta fits him? Maybe a Detolf with no shelves, is that a possibility?

Detolfs arent even wide enough to fit Sauron. Do you not own a besta? The shelves on a besta are adjustable to accommodate the height.

Personally I think this guy is too big and too impressive to be put inside a cab.

I'll be putting him on his own shelf in my man cave.

I just try to make sure I dust a couple times a month. I'm getting a couple of enclosed cases built to cut that down on some of my SS and Weta pieces. Sauron will be too big so I'll just have to be on the ball with that.

I also dust over everything about twice a month..although I admit I'm definitely a bit OCD about things like that lol

Unfortunately when I get my Sauron I won't be able to display him for a while...just won't have the room! Sadly he will be put away with the DROM until I get my own place :( ...sucks a bit,but least I know I got 'em...and unpacking them again is almost like receiving them all over again!! :)

Back