Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice statue, unfortunately i can't justify the price. not just for this statue but for any greater than $400 range, my limit has always been under.

more power to the people who can afford this monster, very nice

I was expecting the price to be higher

I understand a high price if saury pf have lighted base & helm,and more leather like the lithography,but never 900$,Just Like old times:300-400-500 at least but no more

next pf will cost 1K??! Saruman pf =600$??

Those are rich prices.

I understand a high price if saury pf have lighted base & helm,and more leather like the lithography,but never 900$,Just Like old times:300-400-500 at least but no more

next pf will cost 1K??! Saruman pf =600$??

Those are rich prices.

This is a bargain, you seriously think a 36" PF isn't worth $900? It's nearly as tall as the Legendary line and over half the price of those...

Personally i think this is the best premium format. One of the best paint application from SS, almost perfect except the price they're charging.

This is a bargain, you seriously think a 36" PF isn't worth $900? It's nearly as tall as the Legendary line and over half the price of those...
I'm trying to imagine how big this will be and it's mind boggling to do so. It will almost be up to my hip bone :horror

No doubt its huge. I do think there is a risk with this piece given issues with the paint apps. I already think the armor looks too shiny and Boromir is not a good guide here since that armor is also too one dimensional. But at 36 inches no doubt this will be a looker.

I'm nervous about getting this. Josh! Talk me into ordering it! :lol

If you're looking at getting one of the top pieces representing this character this is it. Just check out my pics from comic-con and you'll see how this is one of SS best pieces ever IMO.

I was looking forward to ordering this one, but the price really stopped me in my tracks. Dark Rider was a bit steep but in end I thought it was worth it given the great sculpt, but this one is just too expensive. I'm waiting this one out. Not in a hurry. I think the helmet is too skinny in my opinion and the body is a little too thin.

can you post the link to your comic con pics.

If you're looking at getting one of the top pieces representing this character this is it. Just check out my pics from comic-con and you'll see how this is one of SS best pieces ever IMO.

can you post the link to your comic con pics.

I can repost them for ya.

IMG_5239.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

Ya know the orange paint looks a lot more toned down in Josh's pics vs what SS is showing online. Ultimately I think this is a good thing.

I think one of my big issues with these uber pieces is the cost versus how long they take to ship. A rings collector will have socked close to 300 dollars into Sauron and RWOS PFs upfront and not expect to get the items until next summer. Committing 2000 dollars now with such a long time to ship, I don't know a lot can happen between now and July.

Last edited:
Ya know the orange paint looks a lot more toned down in Josh's pics vs what SS is showing online. Ultimately I think this is a good thing.

I think one of my big issues with these uber pieces is the cost versus how long they take to ship. A rings collector will have socked close to 300 dollars into Sauron and RWOS PFs upfront and not expect to get the items until next summer. Committing 2000 dollars now with such a long time to ship, I don't a lot can happen between now and July.

I noticed that too.
Maybe it's the angle or the different lighting conditions at the Con. :dunno

Not sure if that's the angle, but the helm seems a bit too big. it's same size as the torso, not including the spikes. Looks a bit like a kid in a costume.

That is a miracle price...WOW!....I cant believe it....makes the 699 Barad-dur seem so expensive...

Well, youre so right about this, i ordered barad dur but now, im considering to cancel it and for 200$ more i can get so much more for the price.:thud:

It matches the print (which is amazing) and in person (which I think my photos show) is equally as amazing. Getting Jerry's print framed and put with this is going to make one hell of a nice display. :rock

Back