Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus Gandalf prices have gone way up recently. I agree with you about Vader. I got rid of my mythos too a while back in anticipation of the PF or possibly the LSF if they don't price it crazy.

The prices for GTG PF are stupid now! Over $1000 for it. Annoying since it's the only pf I really want but don't own. May have to settle for Gandalf the White instead.

Hold out for a good price on the GTG PF, VincentVegaFFF. The GTW PF doesn't hold a candle to it.

Even my custom one does not compare.

SS_GTW_PF_Custom_2_zps8d1f473d.jpg

GTG_Hat_full_front.jpg

Sad to see Sir Christopher has departed, though 93 and active until the end is a pretty good run. Happy that SS did such a stunning rendition, really does him and the character justice.

Still one of my favorites of all time. It just looks incredible, probably best of the line, even above Lurtz. :)

I just love the skin tone of Saruman, looks very real. Pose is so iconic too and love the EX. Actually, Berserker is tops, forgot about him and am looking for it again.

My favorites in the line are:
Berserker (insane detail!)
Saruman (perfect IMO)
Lurtz (perfect, love the EX)
Sauron (still don't like the orange in the base though)
GTG (great portraits but the space between the hair meeting beard bugs me)

I just love the skin tone of Saruman, looks very real. Pose is so iconic too and love the EX. Actually, Berserker is tops, forgot about him and am looking for it again.

My favorites in the line are:
Berserker (insane detail!)
Saruman (perfect IMO)
Lurtz (perfect, love the EX)
Sauron (still don't like the orange in the base though)
GTG (great portraits but the space between the hair meeting beard bugs me)

It is really hard, almost all of them are great. Witch king, DROM, Gollum, Black orc are some of the better ones too.

The cloth on both the Witchking and Dark Rider bugged me. It just did not work for me with those two statues.
Gollum is a good one for sure. Aragorn and Frodo are at the bottom but the WORST by FAR is GTW! Ouch...terrible likeness.

The cloth on both the Witchking and Dark Rider bugged me. It just did not work for me with those two statues.
Gollum is a good one for sure. Aragorn and Frodo are at the bottom but the WORST by FAR is GTW! Ouch...terrible likeness.

Cloth on those 2 make them I think, once you get it right anyway. Aragorn is not bad. I would not put it as far down as Frodo myself. GTW is the only one I had and sold, plus you need only one Gandalf and/or white wizard anyway I figure. I only need 3 to complete the set(minus GTW of course). When I get a Frodo and a Galadriel I want to try and see if I or someone else can get the likeness better, that is the only thing wrong with keeping those from being as good as the rest of the line. Those 2 and a Legolas and I am done.

For me the dark lord sauron is the best of the lineup I don't think there is any competition. The ambition of this piece is what makes this what it is, the colours the base alone is beyond words. I would call the sauron PF possibly a holy grail of sideshow pieces, it's that good. When my friends and family saw it, they were like holy **** WTF. That reaction is one of the reasons why, it surprises the casual viewer who walks in

Back