Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Saruman the white EX arrived a day earlier, downside? the piece of the hair broke off, but its fixed and it looks great.

The unboxing pics

Statue base

Statue base number

Close up to the stairs of the base

Button of the palantir light

Close up shot of the staff

Close up of Sarumans face

Saruman with the Palantir hand light off

Saruman with the Palantir hand light on

Saruman with the exclusive hand

Statue number#118/400

2 of the 3 LOTR statues done, one more which will be Sauron himself. Using the palantir hand until Sauron arrives

Got mine yesterday, what a phenomanal paint job, really captured the look of Saruman and Christopher Lee, sadly a piece of hair had broken off, but still an amazing premium format, so pleased to have him in my collection, and alongside Gandalf they look awesome together, here's a few pics..

Got mine yesterday, what a phenomanal paint job, really captured the look of Saruman and Christopher Lee, sadly a piece of hair had broken off, but still an amazing premium format, so pleased to have him in my collection, and alongside Gandalf they look awesome together, here's a few pics..

That happened to my statue, the hair broke off but I glued it back on and its sorted, have you got the piece to fix it?

Yeah man, I just got an email from sideshow saying they can't send me a replacement, I'll just stick it back on.

Yea its a shame there has been breaks

Here are the pics of Saruman and the Morgul lord posed together
Morgul Lord PF Exclusive and the Saruman PF Exclusive

I am using the palantir hand so it feels like Sauron is here in spirit, and when Sauron arrives next month, I am switching out the Palantir hand, for the exclusive hand and that completes the LOTR collection

I wish the palantir would solid glow instead of always flickering. That's my only complaint with the statue.

I just would never leave the flicker on in a room. Too distracting. Maybe if I dropped some E.

It's a fun little gimmick to show off but I'd never just turn it on to leave for the evening like I will with other light ups.

Agreed on the flicker, at first I figured mine didn't work correctly because, you know, that how SS rolls with its electronics.

Hi guys :wave, I'm looking for a second Saruman reg hand.
I have made my own Palantir out of a painted table tennis ball and I would like to have it light up.
Anyone got a reg hand they could sell me? :pray:

PM me please. :pray:

Hi guys :wave, I'm looking for a second Saruman reg hand.
I have made my own Palantir out of a painted table tennis ball and I would like to have it light up.
Anyone got a reg hand they could sell me? :pray:

PM me please. :pray:
I'd use the EX hand and build a podium for your tennis ball palantir to stand right underneath :D

I'd use the EX hand and build a podium for your tennis ball palantir to stand right underneath

Thanks Gurthang, sounds good, but I want to keep it part of the PF.

Something more like the below images, but with the reg hand.

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_Palantir_1_zps3ql8vhlf.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_Palantir_2_zpsmn16d3ac.jpg

Hi everyone, I am new to Sideshow collectibles and i'm very interested on the Saruman premium format statue. Cab someone help me to know if Sideshow has the statue still or not for sale ? I've checked and i read pre-order but shipping March 2015. Does that mean one batch of production is over and they are manufacturing more?

Received mine today, looks awesome. Only prob is the EX hand doesn't fit 100% very tight and seems there is a small gap between hand and arm.
Not sure what I should do? its not too bad just a minor gripe I guess

Back