Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today with no problems. It's a really fantastic piece, I don't have any complaints about it at all. A very nice representation of Saruman. If this is Sideshows last Middle-Earth piece they certainly ended on a nice one.

My pics...

lGBAQl6.jpg
vjZE4Dk.jpg

ZKYXEDi.jpg
2v92py7.jpg

82wxBMg.jpg
b3OvUq4.jpg

gJZjSsn.jpg
HGiJjnq.jpg

Hey guys, so finally completed my small LOTR set up by receiving the Gandalf PF a while back and then Saruman arrived only a few weeks ago :) Well what can I say? I may not have as many LOTR pieces as some of the hardcore collectors here but I'm really happy with my representation of the two wizards and boy are they awesome! :rock As I mentioned in my review of the Gandalf piece, these two PF's inparticular have to be up there with the best in regards to how well the mixed media concept has been implemented...truly amazing!

We've seen so many pics of this guy already but for more pics you are more than welcome to check out my display thread on the link below, where I have added a few more pics :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...an-premium-format-exclusive-pg-716-a-716.html

Congrats again to all those that have him or those that are waiting for his arrival :clap

e36a8d6fb8f2d2b606519068ff6cded7.jpg

SurlyJ - awesome pics, and I am so glad I converted my regular for the EX, the hand just suits this piece. I cannot wait for myn Friday to fill shelf 2 of 3

I will be displaying the palantir for a month when Saruman arrives Friday, just because Sauron will be the final piece when he arrives april 20th. Its like when the Morgul Lord and Saruman are displayed together opposite sides, I want to feel like Sauron is displayed, but through the palantir. When Sauron arrives? I will use the EX hand

I didn't much abt this PF until the inhand pics started to come in....I actually thought the light up hand planatir was the EX :horror

I think they said that was the original plan. But apparently that became economically unworkable. It would have meant that the Ex would have electronics and the regular wouldn't. And at the production level, I guess that would mean they'd essentially be two completely different products. Which would be much more expensive to make. So they flipped it around.

Back