Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am starting to wonder if the EX is really sold out. Seems not to be the case if these are converting so quickly.

I think people have cancelled they're ex's, it's getting round to people who want one. I got Myn converted from the regular to the ex myself a few weeks ago, took about a week to do this, I get myn in 7 to 8 days, so very excited

You have to remember that port strike meant everything hit at once. I had 4 PF's all show up including this. The only reason I didn't cancel myself was I asked specifically ahead of time IF that happened that they allow me to flex it, and sure enough, I had to do that. When you figure all the pieces coming out, bet this was on the backburner for alot of folks that ordered it. Can't wait to get mine, thats for sure!

He is here
MY_SS_Saruman_PF_4_zpsyl2q4lh9.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_5_zpsnoziihvn.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_3_zpsxdeewwjh.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_8_zpsinnnxkrb.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_6_zpsn0h6abmv.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_9_zpsgtavxt4x.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_12_zpsq7qxg7nc.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_7_zpsstm8xksi.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_11_zpsvdg2oxg9.jpg

MY_SS_Saruman_PF_2_zps0pjjqswm.jpg

Love it :rock

Got mine last night. He's fantastic. Instantly one of my favorite PFs.

The paint work was really nice and I absolutely LOVE all the attention to detail on the costume. Really beautiful piece. I'm thrilled to have him in my collection. (Still gotta steam out the wrinkles in his robes, though.)

I was also pleasantly surprised that the base was relatively light weight. (I mean, compared to some PF bases that seem to be more stone than poly.) It's extremely stable but light enough to move him around with ease. (That Uruk Berserker base is like an anvil!)

3 of the 4 fins at the top of my staff aren't straight and will have to be heated and straightened out. How are yours?

3 of the 4 fins at the top of my staff aren't straight and will have to be heated and straightened out. How are yours?

Mine were all straight. But the globe wasn't glued (or however it was intended to be fastened) at all. It spins freely and rattles around. But because of the way the fins are angled, it's not going to fall out, so I'm just going to leave it the way it is. It may bother Saruman, but it won't bother me. :lol

Mine were all straight. But the globe wasn't glued (or however it was intended to be fastened) at all. It spins freely and rattles around. But because of the way the fins are angled, it's not going to fall out, so I'm just going to leave it the way it is. It may bother Saruman, but it won't bother me. :lol

I don't think it is supposed to be glued in. You can rotate it to look the best at whatever angle you display him at.

Nice statue of Moses. Hopefully they will make Saruman too one day.

That was funny about a year and a half ago when it was first said, but he does not even look close. Note the color of the clothing for Moses. Clearly the staff is completely different also.:lol

Attachments

• moses.jpg
    moses.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 203
Back