Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

Ok so just for the sake of argument I'm going to list my observational issues with this PF based on the images provided. :lol

1.) Palantir too small
2.) beard still funky
3.) beard too short
4.) Saruman doesn't have layered hair so what's with the two shorter strands up front
5.) $399.99 I know is the going rate for PF's but not sure how that's gonna fly for LotR

That being said, since I do have RP to use, I'm not going to wait for cheaper aftermarket prices on the regular, just gonna go ahead and get the exclusive because it does look cool.

Yeah you're right - his beard is only 3/4 as long as it should be and the Palanir should be nearly the size of a bowling ball. I think it should of been the ex too but no matter it's pretty awesome and I'm gonna order him :yess:

vlcsnap-2011-03-02-20h14m59s62.png

Holy crap I wasn't going to get this At ALL and like Morgul Matt said, I too have so many POs already. ****!!! Lol. I'd love. Christopher Lee Dracula PF and a redo of the Count Dooku PF because the face sculpt on that sucks **** Grayson

Sent from the Bat Computer

Holy crap I wasn't going to get this At ALL and like Morgul Matt said, I too have so many POs already. ****!!! Lol. I'd love. Christopher Lee Dracula PF and a redo of the Count Dooku PF because the face sculpt on that sucks **** Grayson

Seriously? You think that this...

Dooku PF.jpg

is a bad face sculpt?

I think it's excellent.

Does the staff light up also? I don't see where they mention that, but the doctored pic shows it glowing with the Palantir.

I will display him without the Palantir and if I do any custom work/paint it will be the beard only....I think $400 and plus PF's are here to stay

Posted by Igo over at SF

"Originally the Palantir was the ex, but going to China with a swap-out on a run like this, with one of them lighting up, it's much easier to make the regular light-up and the exclusive not-light up so we dont have all the wiring not used in all the regulars since they'd all get made the same... so it was swapped originally, and this came up last second, so we switched.

Tried workin in another swap-out for the ex last second so the regular could come with both of these, but it was too late.

Sorry to inconvenience everyone with the awesome light-up Palatnir…"

I'll be buying this for sure! LOVE THE BASE! Will be well over 20inches tall, thinking 24-26 to be honest.

NOW BRING OUT THE ****ING BOROMIR WE'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR!

Had to do that :D

Just quickly, I've never ordered direct from sideshow before.

I want to flexi? this? Which means I pay monthly installements? Do I pay them immediately or when the item is shipped? Also if I choose to pay all in one, is that when the item has been shipped?

Another rookie question, being my first purchase am I eligible for any discounts etc? Are there any codes I can use?

Thanks for the help in advance!

I wish they stuck with the palantir as the Ex. Pointy finger is a lame EX

Back