Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

Is EX with the plantir? or the EX is just the pointy fingers?

you think the EX is over 500 ES? this is looking like a grail! looks stunning!!!

I think this looks great! I may order. Likeness is incredible.

Wow. I'm loving this.

Yes the arm angle is odd and the Palantir is a smidge too small, but the likeness looks fabulous to my eye and the costume details are outstanding. It may not quite be a grand slam, but it's at least a two-run home run for me. Maybe three.

$400, though. Ouch. I mean, I expected it, but that still stings. More than a little. I'll burn whatever points I've got piled up to knock that down. I've got a few Hot Toys figures at various stages of Flexing, but after this guy, I'm pumping the brakes for a while. You can only be out of space and money for so long before you're REALLY out of space and money. :monkey4

I'm somewhat gutted by how amazing this looks. I'm not a wealthy man & I already have the Christopher Reeve Superman PF, the Alien Big Chap LSB & the Aliens Alien Warrior LSB all ordered. And now this beauty arrives. :thud:

& I've already talked myself into just how amazing this piece will look with my Count Dooku PF. The only other Star Wars PFs I have are Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Luke & Yoda Dagobah Training so my Dooku already looks a bit out of place with those 3 OT PFs (even though Dooku did actually duel all 3 of my other PF characters one after the other, Luke aside of course).

So Dooku on the left & Saruman on the right would just look incredibley awesome to a fan of both franchises like myself. :gah:

Yes it would. You have to get this!

Thanks a lot finarfin. You're not helping, you know. :)

But yes. You are, of course, quite right. I will have to get this. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it but another Christopher Lee PF must be mine. :panic:

Thanks a lot finarfin. You're not helping, you know. :)

But yes. You are, of course, quite right. I will have to get this. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it but another Christopher Lee PF must be mine. :panic:

I always thought it quite fitting , Christopher Lee playing both Count Dooku and Saruman.

This is a day 1 order for me, Ive got Ortahnc environment so going to display orthanc behind this piece, will look fab! :p

Will flex him in April. Ex won't sell out too fast and I bet it has an ES of 500 IMHO

I'll be flexing him for sure. He really looks amazing! Probably have to get the steamer out for this again.

Back