Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

I think that considering the 100% approval rating of the painted light effects on the Sauron PF, SS should just bust out the orange paint again!:monkey3

:lol

Gonna wait till the full reveal before I make up my mind. The plantier (sp) should be bigger and his beard longer.

I entered the Sideshow contest. Maybe someday I'll win something.

cant believe it ive been lurking around alomst 2 years and actually joined 1,5 years ago and this is my first post!

im looking forward to this one! i actually think the beard has a natural flow to it.

so i will be ordering this statue.

... Saruman's Employees await the Boss's commands

From today's email for anyone who hasn't received it...

Attachments

• TM_FallOfSauron_032514_02.jpg
    TM_FallOfSauron_032514_02.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 213

Just looking at the face, he looks far to young.
It's putting me right off, but the robes are really good

Looks good. Beard doesn't bother me in the full shot.

Exclusive makes more sense with the pose

It's ok, doesn't make me go :blissy but I'll still probably pre-order (depending on edition size). For me, Saruman is one character that works better without an action type pose.

Overall this looks good. The Orthanc stair base isn't my favorite but the tiny palantir is the only thing that really bugs me. Love the costuming though.
Aragorn_und_der_Palantir.jpg

He could use maybe a few mor wrinkles in the face but the likeness is awesome and I love the pose with the base. :rock

I think it looks really really good. Dam you SS! Your killing me with all these new PF's coming out every week. I can't keep up! I'll probaly end up getting this later but I need to take care of my other pre-orders first.

Back