Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

So what do you guys think ... will there be a light-up feature with the Palantir?

Gandalf has a light-up feature. Do they try to make them match?

(Heck, even the Gentle Giant mini-bust had a light-up Palantir.)

So what do you guys think ... will there be a light-up feature with the Palantir?

Gandalf has a light-up feature. Do they try to make them match?

(Heck, even the Gentle Giant mini-bust had a light-up Palantir.)

I am pretty sure there is going to be a light-up palantir.

I think Saruman looks great in that new preview. Unfortunately, I stopped collecting for a few years & completely missed out on the entire LotR PF line. So if I do get this then he'll be all on his lonesome.

That being said, I do have the Count Dooku PF & Saruman would look pretty sweet paired with him. Then all I'll need is a Lord Summerisle PF & the holy trinity of my favourite Christopher Lee villainous performances would be complete. :)

I would settle for a Christopher Lee Dracula PF, I suppose. And it's fair to say that that one is far more likely than us ever getting a Lord Summerisle PF... sadly.

I know what I'm gonna use to buy this guy ...

Got over $200 saved up for this very purpose!

:clap

I'm guessing he'll be in the $300-$350 range (that seems to be where we are these days), so that will take a bit of the sting out of it for me.

He looks like he's pitching softball for the Istari Wizards. I bet they played against their rivals the Rohan Mustangs

I do not care for this statue, but everyone please buy it so sideshow can continue the lotr line and make merry pippin maquette.

I do not care for this statue, but everyone please buy it so sideshow can continue the lotr line and make merry pippin maquette.

As much as I would hope that it helps you guys complete that set, I don't think the PF line would influence another scale.

WOW finally another sneak, Liking the detail on his robe, I hope his plantir lights up, do you guys think the EX will be pretty low ES? and will SS state this on day 1 or will it wait and see how many want to order then set ES? I hate how they do it, its just sneaky.

WOW finally another sneak, Liking the detail on his robe, I hope his plantir lights up, do you guys think the EX will be pretty low ES? and will SS state this on day 1 or will it wait and see how many want to order then set ES? I hate how they do it, its just sneaky.

Well, all the LOTR EXs have been under 1K so it should be a low ES, but don't think it will be under 500 unless the full reveal looks bad.

Dont care if the palantir lights up, ive not once had gandalfs staff turned on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back