Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Floppy like hell, at least on mine...:(

Thanks for the reply. PANTS! :gah:

Why on earth have they not sorted this out? :slap

I really want to get this guy as I missed out on the squad leader and sargent, but flaccid joints really put me off. :(

Thanks for the reply. PANTS! :gah:

Why on earth have they not sorted this out? :slap

I really want to get this guy as I missed out on the squad leader and sargent, but flaccid joints really put me off. :(

You could be more lucky then me, I didn't have big problems with the other 2 Sandtroopers but the last one is floppier and also has that armor problem. I'm even thinking of getting replacement bodies for all my SS troopers, but not sure if worth the hassle. When looking at my Medicom troopers which have no problem in posing, and then at the SS versions who need their stand all the time, I'm thinking SS needs to change the bodies or tighten them in the factory.

Yeah the floppy parts are annoying, I'm not replacing bodies adding another $50 to the cost.:gah:

I thought it was the bodysuit kinda "pulling back", restricting, when you pose them, maybe the new suit might change things?

Can't even get them to hold a blaster straight out, I know it's been discussed over and over but it needs improving for sure.

The good thing is that at least the arms on all my SS troopers are ok, no problem in holding a weapon. Still I have problems with the legs and foot joints and sometimes the middle body joint, but the last can be ignored because of limited movement possibility due to armor. In conclusion I think the legs should be more sturdy

Alter Ego has this available for less than $100 before shipping; their site lists it twice: $103 and $97.99....with shipping, its $109...about the best price Ive seen online

Just for fun a couple of pics of my Sandtroopers!

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

DSC02705.jpg

What's up with the 4rth Sandie at the right (from the viewer's point of view)? Medicom perhaps? He looks a bit out of scale (a bit smaller) and talk about an ugly helmet.

The other 3 are top notch. I only miss the corporal, but I'm pretty sure I'll crack and go buy it by wednesday. Nice pics BTW!

Yep, that's a Medi-trooper.
I still like my Medi-troopers, they have their pros and cons, like every other Storm- and Sandtrooper.

Back