Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want it too so either way color me excited.

Your welcome. :) I will now have the 1 1:1 bust I wanted.

Didn't have time to get many good pictures this afternoon, but here is one at least:

dioramamu3.jpg

All of the troopers are individually packed and wrapped up in the top half of the styrofoam packing insert, with the base inside. They all have little pegs in their feet and slide easily into the sand base. The detail is nice for something the size of your pinky.

I really like this and the space slug and I am hoping for a ROTJ circular enviorama (or diorama or cinerama or whatever they want to call it) next so we will have one for each of the original trilogy episodes. These are great smaller scale environmental studies that complement the larger VS. dioramas, and I can't wait to see what's next.

Looks good, with caveats. The main being the lack of any interior (or at least black space) in the pod.

Please post more pics when you have time, Tom -- hopefully comparisons, hopefully with the Slugorama. And what's the name of this one on the box? To settle it once and for all.

Hmmm.... it's actually not bad by the pic. I may just have to consider getting one if they decide to offer it up on Second Chance.

Looks great:rock Glad i got one and now i might have to get the Slug:emperor:D Any who can post a pic with both?

What's with the grey spots all over the sand?

The actual product box says "Look Sir Droids Diorama" and the shipping carton says "Sandtrooper Cinerama."

I will get my camera and get a picture next to the Space Slug. The grey spots in the picture don't look like that in person--it's a subtle texturing that I really didn't notice in normal lighting. Same with the R2 tracks--they look like a big black stripe in the picture, but in person it's much more subtle. I will try to get a shot without the awful flash after lunch.

Well they're thumbing their way to me now as we speak!!! Fed-Ex just sent me notification of their arrival, with Exc. Luke, Exc. Leia, and Maul's balls by next Tuesday. (hopefully):D

Back