Sandtrooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go.

will2.jpg

Now there is a great film.....Zooey Deschanel is sssssoooooooooo hot!!

Has anyone received notification that this is shipping soon?
Anyone's order info changed yet?

Mine still says processing.

Mine too... Just anxious as you know (because I can't stop gripin' about it:lol) that my Exc. Luke and Exc. Leia are tied to it and are being shipped together. I'd love to have this shipped this week.

Oh, and I'm also finally getting Maul balls.:maul:maul (I couldn't resist at the lowered price recently)... The completist in me can sigh with relief.

I would expect them to ship this week. I hope anyways gives me something to look forward too.

Just got this from SS:rock

"We would like to inform you that your Sandtrooper Cinerama (item# 2205) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20-25 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility)."

So it will propably ship mid-January.

Looks like mine has shipped! Due for delivery tomorrow.

WHAT??????????????????????

Awesome-- I hope that means I'll hear that mine (as well as the three other items I'm getting shipped with it) are on the way by the end of this week.

Good news...

Haven't received any kind of a notice. You sure Tom?

Yes, I double checked the order number and it's definitely the diorama. 8 pounds with a scheduled delivery of 12/11/2007. I have my fingers crossed that they will be sending out low numbers to the Freaks board as they did with the Gandalf LSB...

:D

Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that your Sandtrooper Cinerama (item# 2205) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20-25 business days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

The... What? Sandtrooper Cinerama? Isn't it called the 'Look, Sir, Droids' Diorama?

Why don't you just call it Bruno or something? :confused:

Anyway, THIS IS CINERAMA. :D

That's the weird part--I ordered at SDCC. Then I cancelled and reordered using reward points some time in September.

Strange indeed. Mine will ship whenver. Have to say I would love to get another low # like I did with the Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Got my shipping notice today for this too:

Current Status: [Shipped] - Star Wars Dioramas - Polystone Diorama 'Look, Sir, Droids' Diorama (Item #2205) - 1 x $69.99================SHIP DETAILS:Shipped via UPS Ground on 2007-12-10 00:00:00: 1Z6*********

Back