Salacious Crumb Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crumb gets his salaciousness on...

CrumbsalaciousonLuke.gif

"Bad Monkey-Lizard! BAD!"

Sorry. I just had to do something in my "naughty kitchen" with this guy. :eek:

The paint apps do alot to justify the price. Crumb humping Luke's leg, I've seen it all!

With all these new sets coming out my pocket is feeling quite anxious to have a hole in it! Ugh! What to buy, what to buy!:monkey1

Got my set. Pretty nice. I like the paint on the tongue creature. Crumb could have been painted better. Everything blends in too much on him and the hair on his head looks the same as his body. You can see it in pics. Also, my frog's left hand is flat like his right and not raised and looks better. Actually it would have been nice if Crumb had his fur made out of real fur.

Last edited:
King Darkness said:
Heres a couple crappy pix.
SANY0081.jpg

King...your pics are great...thanks! I especially like how you shot shows Crumb positioned so his feet dangle a bit off the edge of your shelf (soon-to-be-throne I'm sure)...

Got mine. Real nice. These will look great along side Jabba of course. I can't wait to have this whole thing setup once I decide where I'm gonna put them.

Wor-Gar said:
Nice! Every damn one on a doily!

I don't skimp on the doily action.

I love how great these came out even this late at night. Still learning so they're not as good as I want them to be.

Back