Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Update @ Super Power Collectibles

Hey Marcio any update on eb bd t800?

Saw the update bud, june it is then no prob with me :)

any eta on the gammo guard? I know a few ADs in canada are starting to receive it...

Yea June, not sure why they keep delaying it :dunno

From the enterbay website: THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM! DUE TO THE SUPER TIGHT PRODUCTION SCHEDULE, UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISPATCH THE ONLINE ORDERS UNTIL END OF AUGUST WHEN THE NEXT BATCH OF T800 BD IS AVAILABLE AGAIN.

Are you still anticipating getting the t800 bd in June ?

From the enterbay website: THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM! DUE TO THE SUPER TIGHT PRODUCTION SCHEDULE, UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISPATCH THE ONLINE ORDERS UNTIL END OF AUGUST WHEN THE NEXT BATCH OF T800 BD IS AVAILABLE AGAIN.

Are you still anticipating getting the t800 bd in June ?

My supplier's website still shows a date of June 26 so that's what I'm going with right now. Having said that, if you found that on Enterbay's website then things can change at any moment.

All I can do is wait and see, I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything else.

For those of you waiting for the Enterbay Terminator T-800, we have confirmed that it has been delayed. The earliest it will arrive is August, however it can be much later than that.

So long as you can 100% confirm that you will be getting the T-800 at some point, I'm cool with the delayed. I paid in full back in December.By the way, how much later can it be?

So long as you can 100% confirm that you will be getting the T-800 at some point, I'm cool with the delayed. I paid in full back in December.By the way, how much later can it be?

We are getting our order 100% for sure. Now it's up to Enterbay to deliver them. Lets hope it's August.

Hey guys, quick update

Here is what we are expecting in or around June 10:

Hot Toys
-Joker 2.0
-Loki
-Chammo Tumbler
-Wolverine

Sideshow
-Dark Rider of Mordor
-Arthas statue

-Hulk Maquette (only for a select few who are receiving damage replacement)

We sent out paypal invoices to everyone who ordered any of the above.
Thanks!

:hi5:

Hey guys, quick update

Here is what we are expecting in or around June 10:

Hot Toys
-Joker 2.0
-Loki
-Chammo Tumbler
-Wolverine

Sideshow
-Dark Rider of Mordor
-Arthas statue

-Hulk Maquette (only for a select few who are receiving damage replacement)

We sent out paypal invoices to everyone who ordered any of the above.
Thanks!

:hi5:

I'm not getting a damage hulk Maquette I'm I?:offtopic:

Back