Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Power Collectibles

any update from efx? I may have a hook up elsewhere, but would rather you get my business...

you have anymore in stock? How did these ship, are the packaging mint?

you have anymore in stock? How did these ship, are the packaging mint?

If you're asking about the Enterbay bats and joker, they're sold out.

We are an Enterbay dealer so yes the packaging is mint, brand new.

Last edited:

Yeah, canadapost is dragging their feet with my hot toy figures. It's like they know I should be studying for exams and not playing with my collection lol.

Gots my DX12 today...woot woot!

Took 4 days....usually from TO area, it takes a day or 2 tops. Canada Post are jerks...and yet again, they did not attempt delivery. DAMN FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

Took 4 days....usually from TO area, it takes a day or 2 tops. Canada Post are jerks...and yet again, they did not attempt delivery. DAMN FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

Canada Post NEVER tries to deliver. I am luck enough to be in Toronto so a local pickup is possible.

Guys, Canada Post is always very slow at this time of year because of all the Christmas orders! It sucks big time!

Canada Post NEVER tries to deliver. I am luck enough to be in Toronto so a local pickup is possible.

They don't attempt delivery??? What do they do, leave a card and have you pick it up?

Back