Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the color box. Mines a sticker. 88/1000 I'm thinking its was a sample. the "1000" is printed on the bottom of the box and the "88" is a square white sticker with black print. the bottom of the base has 88 written a little odd too with the 8's written like two small o's on top of each other rather than if someone were to write the 8 in one motion. Do you know what I mean? And shouldn't it be 0088/1000?

Last edited:
Sideshow

Ski

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

Looks great. I've been thinking of doing a battle damaged version of him and Wolvie facing off. Some cuts still open some cuts in the outfits fully healed.

Time to bring this thread back from the depths.

This PF has always been in the back of my mind for the last two years. Passed on him because I couldn't get the corresponding Wolverine (not for a good price anyway). I had a bit of money left over and still had a some room in my display. Came across Sabretooth for a nice price and thought, why not?

My Reg arrived yesterday. Everything in perfect condition (honestly, this has not been on display long). Looks very cool, headsculpt is great and the claws are brutal. Overall I am very happy with it. Wouldn't mind a new Brown Wolverine from SS now. Feeling the 90's vibe now!

P1030518.JPG
P1030520.JPG
P1030521.JPG
P1030524.JPG
P1030523.JPG
P1030522.JPG

This PF has always been in the back of my mind for the last two years. Passed on him because I couldn't get the corresponding Wolverine (not for a good price anyway). I had a bit of money left over and still had a some room in my display. Came across Sabretooth for a nice price and thought, why not?

My Reg arrived yesterday. Everything in perfect condition (honestly, this has not been on display long). Looks very cool, headsculpt is great and the claws are brutal. Overall I am very happy with it. Wouldn't mind a new Brown Wolverine from SS now. Feeling the 90's vibe now!

Nice pick up. I've wanted this for a while but there's always something I prioritize higher, so never got this one.

This reminds me of how I passed on Rhino because I didn't have Spidey. Then I ended up with Spider-Man Comiquette Ex and regretted not ordering Rhino, but I jumped on the wait list for the Ex. Thankfully it converted and it taught me to just go for what you like even if you don't have the corresponding piece.

You can either keep hunting for the other piece or for popular characters wait for the inevitable revisit. Wolverine is one of the most popular Marvel characters to not get a recent revisit, I think within the next few years your Sabretooth will have a Wolverine PF to square off against.

PS, I love that the shipper misspells his name.

View attachment 110395
View attachment 110396
View attachment 110397
View attachment 110399
View attachment 110400
View attachment 110398

Excellent Score and Pic's Egel, This Badboy is on my list also, Impressive Post and Late Welcome to the Show

View attachment 110395
View attachment 110396
View attachment 110397
View attachment 110399
View attachment 110400
View attachment 110398

Congrats on Sabretooth buddy :clap one of the first PF's I ever bought...still for me, Sabretooth has one of the best sculpted head portraits, especially the EX head, that i've ever scene from Sideshow

Back