Sabretooth PF custom full sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update on progress of Sabes conversion.
Mostly complete now, I just need to finish the abdomen through to the armpits, collar bone, and back muscles. Then soften sculpt lines, add fabric stretches and ripples, and veins to chest, arms and neck Then final sand and undercoat. Chest and arms are a fair bit bigger than the original version now and most other muscles have been layered up to improve definition.
More pics when ready to paint.

Original

P1000716.jpg

P1000717.jpg

P1000713.jpg

P1000712.jpg

Progress

P1000778.jpg

P1000779.jpg

P1000780.jpg

P1000781.jpg

P1000783.jpg

P1000777.jpg

Good job so far, can't wait to see how it looks when it's done :rock

Last edited:
Every one of these conversions have been fantastic that various board members have done on PFs. If only Sideshow would do 1/4 Comiquettes and stick to that scale it'd be fantastic.

You guys are too kind really! :monkey3 My ____ty work hardly compares to the the great works of some true masters whose sculpts get hammered on this forum!
I should have an undercoat version ready after the weekend. Thanks everyone.

Looks great, i love when you take pfs and improve them. This is the way to go with sabretooth. Should have been fully sculpted from the start. I have sabre and would love to have the skill to do this alteration. Hope it all goeds well.

Back