Sabertooth LSB Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know about the teeth detail, but sht whoever did those eyes deserves a raise. they just look amazing.
can't wait to get mine.:banana:banana

congrats man great piece

yeah if you can hang onto it for a little while this one will be worth some good $$$$ with the movie coming out only next year. great looking piece and ultra low es.

I wouldn't doubt it will be worth some $$$ several months for now, but it kinda sucks when you try to help someone out, and they become unresponsive n bail.

Teeth on mine look great.

I can see them, sorta...

th_empty.png

...must be the exclusive 1/1 stealth camo version

:monkey5

Last edited:
This bust is incredible in detail, absolutely love it. My only complaint which does not reflect on the look of the piece is the fact that it is hollow. Twice the size of Wolverine but half the weight.

Here are some pics, enjoy!

DSC_1822.jpg

DSC_1816.jpg

DSC_1827.jpg

DSC_1828.jpg

8114d640.jpg

a7a87f2a.jpg

00cb36a8.jpg

b2a87794.jpg

DSC_1834.jpg

Last edited:
that a boy squid, them are the $$$$ shots i've been waiting for.

when you say twice the size?? the body looks the same size, it's just all of sabre's hair/fur that makes him look so much bigger right?

that a boy squid, them are the $$$$ shots i've been waiting for.

when you say twice the size?? the body looks the same size, it's just all of sabre's hair/fur that makes him look so much bigger right?

Thanks Doug, would have them up earlier if photobucket wasn't such a piece of dung for uploading.

He's much wider, the widest Marvel LSB that I have seen and it is much deeper with his fur on the back. It's just BIG!

Teeth still look to "clean". They need a little bit of a wash to bring out some detail.

Thanks Doug, would have them up earlier if photobucket wasn't such a piece of dung for uploading.

He's much wider, the widest Marvel LSB that I have seen and it is much deeper with his fur on the back. It's just BIG!

so he's even bigger than hulk??
cause if he is then i may have a display problem then.:confused:

i've got all mine nicely displayed in my sons room right now, and they fit really nice into ikea's billy shelves. the hulk does fit but it's really tight.

Back