EXO-6 Star Trek “The Motion Picture (TMP)” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup it was a fun scene in the movie, but not sure it's a look that deserves to be memorialized for all time in 1/6. And while the regular TMP uniforms were rather bland on screen, I think they could have looked cool as hell in figure form, and it's a bummer we'll never get to see them. :(

View attachment 677571
Yes I would have much rather had Kirk, Spock and Bones looking like this! I would actually go for the whole crew I think.

Yes I would have much rather had Kirk, Spock and Bones looking like this! I would actually go for the whole crew I think.
I agree, but I do like the idea of scene specific looks as well for big events. Nanjin has said he's interested in Kirk and Picard in their first meeting attire from Generations. I love that idea.

Yeah, I think I want to get the chair and then commission some additional flooring to pose other crewmen around it, like the promo pics. It's going to cost a lot to get the uniforms made though.

Yup it was a fun scene in the movie, but not sure it's a look that deserves to be memorialized for all time in 1/6. And while the regular TMP uniforms were rather bland on screen, I think they could have looked cool as hell in figure form, and it's a bummer we'll never get to see them. :(

View attachment 677571

I concur, these releases are too scene-specific for me and I prefer the uniformed versions so I only went for Kirk.

I concur, these releases are too scene-specific for me and I prefer the uniformed versions so I only went for Kirk.

For me, I feel like I will have uniformed versions of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy from TWOK. The only uniform I actually liked in TMP was Kirk's, as it was the only one that didn't look like pajamas. So I'm pretty happy to have these options.

Haven't been by too often these days but whatever happened to Bones? Weren’t EXO suppose to have released him months ago?

Last edited:
Haven't been by too often these days but whatever happened to Bones? Weren’t EXO suppose to have released him months ago?
We were supposed to get a full reveal/pre-order in January but obviously that has come and gone. I think the last thing was that they're still working to improve the outfit.

Everything is later than planned but that's fine as long as the things keep releasing. I wouldn't expect stuff to be on time ever at this point. Again, that's fine and that's just how it works out sometimes.

Back