Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt it's splitting hairs. That's why I wrote it the way I did. I guess I could have written all are resin based. That's all I really meant.

Maybe my question could have been framed better, but I asked if these statues were "resin or polystone". Maybe I should've asked "100% resin or polystone". Do you know the answer?
UnfortunatelybI haven't examined the statue you're specifically speaking about. I'm willing to bet itbis polystone but you might want to pose this question in the ask sideshow thread of Statue forum so SSAlex can answer it definitively.
its been confirmed that the prototypes are made of a softer resin... by actual in house painters at Sideshow.

That partly explains why production paint quality differs... anyways you guys are splitting hairs really..

common sense would suggest that polystone is a better material when you are talking about collectors and long-term use / durability verses pure resin.
I've painted both and it doesn't really matter that much. The only thing I have noticed is that translucent resin can give you more options paint wise.

The paint quality from proto to production is simple, ssc's in house painters take hours pouring over each detail, something factory workers simply can not do.

I caved in and ordered, this beast looks fantastic fully sculpted, so will this be shipped next week?

Thats what I'm guessing. The 2 week processing notice was emailed last week. Next week it should be processing and then shipping right after.

My only fear is if they process the order, but the shipping gets delayed like the Apocalypse PF.

Same here ...just got the email this morning. SSC will be processing my order on Wednesday, July 6th, too!

Same here ...just got the email this morning. SSC will be processing my order on Wednesday, July 6th, too!

So how quickly after they process the order do they have actually ship?

So if there's no issues ...and the item is already in warehouse, then they ship the next day.

I'm not familiar but did Darkseid get cancelled?

Odd that Sabretooth didn't go out, now I definitely won't receive by Friday

I'm not familiar but did Darkseid get cancelled?

Odd that Sabretooth didn't go out, now I definitely won't receive by Friday

The production pieces weren't up to standard, so they are back to square one. Money was refunded. I'm not sure they showed a production piece for Darkseid, like they did Sabretooth, so I don't think we'll run into the same issue. Hopefully.

For those who are on the payment plan for the Sabretooth PF, was anyone given the option to pay it off now? When I called customer service, I was told that option was not available to me. They mentioned that the people who were charged yesterday, were international orders only

broke down and ordered this last night. Will go great with the Brown Wolverine. :)

The production pieces weren't up to standard, so they are back to square one. Money was refunded. I'm not sure they showed a production piece for Darkseid, like they did Sabretooth, so I don't think we'll run into the same issue. Hopefully.

They showed production photos months before it shipped.

Back