Action Figure S.H.Figuarts Super Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this scale for Figuarts Bowser? :)

bowser.jpg

Yes I have all the UDF figures but they're in the package. They're small. If you want pictures I can get some Saturday.

It actually doesn't scale as bad as I thought. Yoshi could be a TINY bit bigger but it's just about there.

The UDF line is amazing and I hope they continue it. Well worth grabbing them.

Just getting into this line now. I just bought Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, playsets A, B and C. Can't wait til they arrive.

I'm not seeing Fire Mario or playset D on Amiami or HLJ. Is there a reason? Are they exclusives?

Just getting into this line now. I just bought Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, playsets A, B and C. Can't wait til they arrive.

I'm not seeing Fire Mario or playset D on Amiami or HLJ. Is there a reason? Are they exclusives?

Welcome and enjoy.

Yes Fire Mario and Playset D are Web exclusives and amiami/HLJ do not sell those types. Your best best is getting them from BBTS.

Note the same applies to Bowser and Playset E, those are not available on those japanese online store. Both can also be found on BBTS.

Ah makes sense. I've had to deal with the exclusives in the Bandai Tamashii and Figuarts Star Wars lines.

Thanks for the info!

Yep thats how it is with this series. The web exclusives started off with Fire Mario in this series and looks like it will continue from here on out.
I had the same issue with the Naruto line, and Naruto was the normal release and Sasuke and the rest are all web exclusives.

Do note that if you ordered Yoshi earlier on, you also get an extra ''1up'' icon free with the release. I guess you must not have got that since you just came on board.

Didn't realize it came with that first run of Yoshi. I seen the 1up and mushroom for sale on it's own on Ebay. The completist in me is highly considering getting it although it is pricey.

Didn't realize it came with that first run of Yoshi. I seen the 1up and mushroom for sale on it's own on Ebay. The completist in me is highly considering getting it although it is pricey.

Yep, thats about there is to know for this line so far. Good luck with your find.

And Tamashii has been awful with convention exclusives lately, too.

Back