Super Mario Brothers The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Disney/Pixar is close to losing the animated movie crown.
Disney will soon be releasing "Bella Notte Bros." the Tony and Joey movie.
7hoprp.gif

Last edited:
My pal and his fiancé went to see this, both are in their early 40s and grew up with the NES and SNES. Absolutely loved it, I think they're taking their little one to see it soon.

We all know who the better movie was tho 😒
Between this and Sonic I think this was the better movie. It stayed to the source material a lot more closely than the Sonic movie did anyway. The whole movie should have been stylised CGI set in the Sonic zones. Having the whole movie in the real world with a human sidekick killed that movie for me. It reminded me of the early 2000's movies like Scooby Doo and Garfield. Uuurrrggghhhh.

Between this and Sonic I think this was the better movie. It stayed to the source material a lot more closely than the Sonic movie did anyway. The whole movie should have been stylised CGI set in the Sonic zones. Having the whole movie in the real world with a human sidekick killed that movie for me. It reminded me of the early 2000's movies like Scooby Doo and Garfield. Uuurrrggghhhh.
How dare you

Saw this yesterday. Really enjoyed it! As you'd expect for a kids film however full of heart and lots of fun action scenes (I never played the games however I imagine if you did, some of these scenes would have made you really happy).

As much as I enjoyed both Sonic films, after seeing Mario, I wish they had set Sonic in the same CGI style world. Felt much more organic (given the source material).

There's a cool (brief) post credits scene too.

Great, actually, was busy playing much more interesting games than little fat man jumps on creatures.
That’s what I’m talking about ! Sonic was def more interesting than fat high plumber Italian guy and his green dinosaur.

I just saw this today, and it was excellent.

$900m worldwide box office after this weekend too. It's been a while since a Disney animated movie hit these heights.

Back