S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Unmasked Kylo. Thankfully no nose issue, like I"ve heard some have had. Cool figure.

So he dropped on the 18th after all??

kazu_ver_2015-img600x400-1495161183xtce0z20018.jpg

Oh My,
Well I do not regret getting the pre-order now. Even though I complained at the time.
Nice figure.:clap

Anakin's face is on point! Great fig but I don't regret not getting him. I can't get over how crappy the character was in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anakin looks great. I just wish that he came with the non-angled lightsaber hands, and had the bicep cut Mace and Obi-Wan have.

Just got home and checked out Anakin. The upper arms, as was mentioned, don't have the same articulation as Obi Wan and Mace Windu, unfortunately. I like the head sculpts but the lack of full articulation on the upper arms to swivel and the hands to move due to the sleeves keeps it from being an amazing figure.
IMG_0762.jpgIMG_0763.jpgIMG_0764.jpgIMG_0765.jpgIMG_0766.jpgIMG_0767.jpgIMG_0768.jpgIMG_0769.jpgIMG_0770.jpg

What do you mean about the arms? You got him super fast too haha. I sorta regret not getting him, I have a feeling the early bird version is probably going to go up in price. I find it interesting they seem to have produced more AOTC figures than any other film. Is it big in Japan? Not complaining as, although the film admittedly isn't very good, it and it's whole "feel" / aesthetic are really nostalgic to me.

On a similar note, does anyone know how this stand is attaching?
7-8.jpg

It was released yesterday. I live in Tokyo so getting it today is normal. There is no swivel for the arms to turn so the articulation is limited.

Just got home and checked out Anakin. The upper arms, as was mentioned, don't have the same articulation as Obi Wan and Mace Windu, unfortunately. I like the head sculpts but the lack of full articulation on the upper arms to swivel and the hands to move due to the sleeves keeps it from being an amazing figure.
View attachment 342579View attachment 342580View attachment 342581View attachment 342582View attachment 342583View attachment 342584View attachment 342585View attachment 342586View attachment 342587

Wow, does he look amazing though. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Im wondering that too paintpot. ANH Luke didn't have it either but it still posed fine; I wouldn't say it limited posing options.

I dont actually think I have ever used that cut on Obi Wan, the elbow joint did a better job at bringing the arms forward.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance but is there anyplace that still has this in stock?? I was too slow on the uptake to get this guy. Thanks for the help!

Back