S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in my panic I turned to evilbay and snagged Chewie for about $100 CAD shipped, so about $75 USD. Still more than I would like but I guess that's what I get for waiting.

If I passed and held out on a restock that never came to Amiami or HLJ I would never let it go with myself haha. Han and Chewie are my 2 favourite Star Wars characters and they only ones I need to complete my ANH display. Not having them would be criminal.

How do you fix the figuarts dented nose issue? I've scrolled through the pages, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.
It was either a hair dryer, or dipping the nose in warm water?
It's for the Harley Quinn fig, but this thread seems more active than the DC one...

How do you fix the figuarts dented nose issue? I've scrolled through the pages, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.
It was either a hair dryer, or dipping the nose in warm water?
It's for the Harley Quinn fig, but this thread seems more active than the DC one...
Yes, just run hot water over the nose or use a hair dryer on it for a couple seconds, then quickly run cold water over the nose and it should be fine.

Chewie just arrived. Amiami's Registered SAL hasnt failed me yet (so far) haha

Figure is solid btw! Love him
539e6ee0265ccd0b1457a41719d3d7a1.jpg

I've used DHL once for AmiAmi and it was amazing how fast I got my figs - including chewie at the time!

Chewie = awesome
Farmboy Luke = awesome
Han = ah...........

Chewy was in 'Retention' since May 5th.

Just checked today and it says 'Item arrival at collection point for pick up'.

Anybody know what that means?

I've used unregistered SAL to Ohio for my last 3 figures and I have gotten all within 2 weeks.

Ami2

Chewy was in 'Retention' since May 5th.

Just checked today and it says 'Item arrival at collection point for pick up'.

Anybody know what that means?
It means you have to pick it up at the post office and possibly pay a customs charge. I got the same thing too and very irritated about having to pay $32 for this.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

It is odd that Chewie is so hard to find at a normal price. I wonder if he was under-produced? Han and Luke can still be found for ~$50. I want Chewie, but I'm not paying $80 for him.

I've used unregistered SAL to Ohio for my last 3 figures and I have gotten all within 2 weeks.

Ami2
How?! I pretty much avoid SAL altogether. I've learned my lesson. I'm only in Canada but as of late anything I order from Asia with the SAL option either doesn't turn up or takes about 3 months.

Didn't get a chance to pick up Chewy at the post office yesterday.

Should be able to after work today though.

Anyone know where I can get the new SH Figuarts Kylo Ren with the extra head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back