S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what happens on pre-orders from MyKombini? Do you just get a Paypal bill for the shipping?(since the deposit pays for the figure)

Got a darth maul and young obi-wan(shhh...don't tell anyone that episode 1 is my favorite prequel). Maul is so good. Anyone tried to mod the hasbro hood onto it?

What do you mean about the arms? You got him super fast too haha. I sorta regret not getting him, I have a feeling the early bird version is probably going to go up in price. I find it interesting they seem to have produced more AOTC figures than any other film. Is it big in Japan? Not complaining as, although the film admittedly isn't very good, it and it's whole "feel" / aesthetic are really nostalgic to me.

On a similar note, does anyone know how this stand is attaching?
7-8.jpg

One of the handles is clipped under his belt?:dunno

@Paintpot Man that definitely makes me want EPIII Anakin and Obi.

What do you mean about the arms? You got him super fast too haha. I sorta regret not getting him, I have a feeling the early bird version is probably going to go up in price. I find it interesting they seem to have produced more AOTC figures than any other film. Is it big in Japan? Not complaining as, although the film admittedly isn't very good, it and it's whole "feel" / aesthetic are really nostalgic to me.

They might be focusing on AOTC, because they wanna milk the prequels as long as they can and they fear that once people get ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan prequel interest will die off.

I'd love it if they did Animated Clone Wars figures. I think those would look amazing in this scale, judging from their Dragon Ball Z figures, and the way they've handled the long Jedi tunics on the prequel figures.

Man, definitely the wrong time to hop on board this line. Anyone know where to get a Darth Maul for a reasonable price?

Think they'll ever re-release Darth Maul?

It doesn't seem to be just him either. Qui Gon hasn't even come out and already the price for him is jacked up. Same with Anakin.

Last edited:
I asked that earlier. They did vader and I think luke, but dunno if maul is that popular. There is that speeder bike thing they showed that could be released with a new version of him, but it's just speculation. I think qui gon is high because he's an exclusive

I've made a decision to only buy original trilogy figures for my collection, but if Darth Maul got another release I would probably go for it.

He's just a great action figure and could be loads of fun to pose while looking absolutely stunning on the shelf.

I've made a decision to only buy original trilogy figures for my collection, but if Darth Maul got another release I would probably go for it.
I've decided to focus on Sith lords myself, the good ones that is, so I need that Dooku. In fact, I'd be content with having a decent Sheev, Vader which is in my loot, Maul, which I already have, and Dooku, that's my main sith line.

Some EU Siths are welcome, like Darth Nihilus.

Don't need Kylo since he's not a sith, he's just a confused kid.

Outside of siths I intend on getting that BS Ben Kenobi, Kyle Katarn if they every make it, and some Gamorrean guards cause they're cool.

Maybe some storm troopers, but I'm not much of a grunt kind of guy.

Think they'll ever re-release Darth Maul?

It doesn't seem to be just him either. Qui Gon hasn't even come out and already the price for him is jacked up. Same with Anakin.

Qui gon, Anakin and Padme are web shop exclusives, they naturally have higher price points because they arent sold at retail in Japan, no ones fault, juat the price to play

He's just a great action figure and could be loads of fun to pose while looking absolutely stunning on the shelf.

I was originally going to go all OT myself, but, the Maul looked so good in reviews that I went for him. Then I had Vader dueling with Luke and Maul on his own, that didn't seem right so I got him an Obi Wan. Mace came out then, and he looked so badass that I couldn't resist, it's Samuel L Jackson! So, my PT now outnumbers the OT!

Back