S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the PT but Maul looks awesome.

The stormtroopers are a disappointment. No surprise, it seems near impossible for anyone to get those helmets down.

Luke looks better than I thought he would...quite good. Vader...is that helmet underscaled? More like a "head", less like a "helmet" that fits over one?

What's wrong with the stormtrooper helmets? People always have these big complaints with stormtrooper helmets and hard as I look I just don't see the problems. Look like stormtroopers to me.

What's wrong with the stormtrooper helmets? People always have these big complaints with stormtrooper helmets and hard as I look I just don't see the problems. Look like stormtroopers to me.

Oh....to be happy and carefree! Seriously though, good for you. I do like some stylized or inaccurate helmets like the Revoltech troopers, which are entirely lanky and attenuated anyway....but others look all kinds of wrong to me. You're right, of course they look like stormtroopers, but to a helmet nerd like me, the proportions look all wrong and bug me.

That maul is perfect, and very tempted by luke too. I've got the stormtrooper on order, I'm resigned to the fact it is a "stylised depiction" and it looks like a fun figure to play around and pose anyway.

Bandai is killing it with their figuarts line, can't wait to preorder Maul now!

I wonder where the episode IV Han and Luke are? Haven't seen official pics since their reveal at some convention last year.

Can anyone recommend a good UK seller for Figuarts?

It's best to buy it from asian sites like amiami or HLJ. you might get stung by customs every so often, but price + shipping + customs = UK price from UK retailer anyway. Last few things I've got from HLJ have had no customs charge (I've been picking the crappest shipping option because the special deliveries always pique the interest of the customs people)

I personally think the 1/12 stormtroopers are better than any of the similar scale offerings so far.

That's not an easy call. I still think the Black Pauldron release Sandtrooper in Hasbro's Black Series is very good overall. It has the fewest issues, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darth Maul - September - 5,940 yen

Also comes with battle-damaged lightsaber.

sw_shf_item05_tmb01.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb02.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb06.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb07.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb08.jpg

sweet. Maul looks awesome. Great paint. Will be a nice upgrade from the black series one with it's gloppy horns.

Darth Maul - September - 5,940 yen

Also comes with battle-damaged lightsaber.

sw_shf_item05_tmb01.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb02.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb06.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb07.jpg

sw_shf_item05_tmb08.jpg

Man... maul looks crazy good. 2nd head looks awsome and this just became a must have. Making the black series look like crap from day one. Tho I'm still not a big fan of there vader

It's best to buy it from asian sites like amiami or HLJ. you might get stung by customs every so often, but price + shipping + customs = UK price from UK retailer anyway. Last few things I've got from HLJ have had no customs charge (I've been picking the crappest shipping option because the special deliveries always pique the interest of the customs people)

Nice one, thanks for the info :)

Back