S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention at first you can get a bit of a discount from Amazon with Prime shipping on most. When are these slated to come out? I'm too lazy to look through the tread.

They are not being distributed in the US by Bluefin because of Hasbro.

You have to import them from Japan or get them from eBay or an online retailer that imports them (like BigBadToyStore).

It's cheaper ordering from Japan and you'll get it sooner.

AmiAmi is great. They're selling Darth Vader for 4,570yen ($38.93) and Stormtrooper for 3,320yen ($28.27). Their release is April.

But the figures are pre-sold out at the moment. They'll likely have more once they're in-stock.

It looks like his chest piece is snapped on over shoulder. Probably underneath is his chest with the white open top showing

It looks that way because of the chest and double shoulder articulation. It's typical for a Figuarts.

They are not being distributed in the US by Bluefin because of Hasbro.
You have to import them from Japan or get them from eBay or an online retailer that imports them (like BigBadToyStore).
It's cheaper ordering from Japan and you'll get it sooner.
AmiAmi is great. They're selling Darth Vader for 4,570yen ($38.93) and Stormtrooper for 3,320yen ($28.27). Their release is April.
But the figures are pre-sold out at the moment. They'll likely have more once they're in-stock..

Awesome thanks for the heads up. I'll start looking and keep those sites in mind.

Problem for me with HLJ is customs...

But thanks for the links Sachiel! Especially Vader will be very hard to obtain I fear.

****in Hasbro. Get your **** together damnit.

They're drip feeding us, but Stormies would likely sell out coz everyone would want a few...
although these guys are possibly "a bit short for a stormtrooper", depending which Vader you get.

How deep do you guys think this line will go?? I have been debating on whether I should drop the black series line and go with this, I know it probably won't go as far as the black series and per figure it's not as cheap but I think these are going to have the quality and detail the black series has seriously been lacking... Also think I'll save some money since these releases are spread out a lot more than black

ROTJ Luke preorder starts April 2nd. Bonus item is unmasked "Anakin" head for Vader. Release date is August.

Darth Vader and Stormtrooper release date is April 25th.

Whoa. I definitely like Threepio, R2 and Stormie. Is that Bandai? The ones on the square black stand. What do those go for?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. It looks like the model kits are articulated. So what's the difference between them and the figures other than putting them together?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
we have the bandai stormtrooper x2 and the vader /r2/r5 on order nd the At St in hand and the stormtrooper is great and articulation is amazing for something so small , I haven't been allowed to try to build any of them as yet....being a girl , but I am aloud to play.... The Vader wasn't as good as the stormtrooper by far , the stormy had all but one of the seams hidden by the armours natural seams and was very neat when built. Far better than hasbros black series I've seen at conventions. Vader was no where near as good having far mor obvious joints and seams and that awful jointed Cape set up but I'm sewing a dinky cloth one.
image_zpsjb6bdlxk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsnqqkpzv2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsfbz8ajii.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

we have the bandai stormtrooper x2 and the vader /r2/r5 on order nd the At St in hand and the stormtrooper is great and articulation is amazing for something so small , I haven't been allowed to try to build any of them as yet....being a girl , but I am aloud to play.... The Vader wasn't as good as the stormtrooper by far , the stormy had all but one of the seams hidden by the armours natural seams and was very neat when built. Far better than hasbros black series I've seen at conventions. Vader was no where near as good having far mor obvious joints and seams and that awful jointed Cape set up but I'm sewing a dinky cloth one.
image_zpsjb6bdlxk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsnqqkpzv2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsfbz8ajii.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lol AWESOME photo set! Runrunrun!!

Back