S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm suprised Tamashii didn't reveal that Dark Rey as a figure. Maybe at a later date?

They'll absolutely be offering TRoS figures. They had a big offering for TLJ. If anything they're having a heavy couple of months here. Fett in September, another Vader and another Stormtrooper in October, November will probably be TRoS figures, and December already has Crait Luke and TFA Han. Even without TRoS it's more than usual but it'd been a dry year.

I think that may be a mistranslation/misunderstanding. If it's not up for PO it's not going to be a surprise release. They've released Luke 3 times at least already.

ROTJ Luke is being re released along with Darth Maul and ANH Obi Wan.

AE9F2A97-E1F8-4110-A7DF-097E44E27195.jpeg

New Rey looks great on screen and great as a toy as well.

Yeah the first time she popped up on the screen in the first TROS trailer she looked quite stunning all in beige white in that wide shot.

Wait what were you saying about that Rey doll :horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna have to grab another DSII Luke. I hope they fixed the defect that caused the 3rd releases wrist to be prone to breakage.

I wonder what the mystery figure is. It'd be weird if it wasn't a Star Wars figure.

If you click the link you can read about the stands.

I tried reading it but it didn't make much sense. From what I got out if it, you can't pick the stand and some figures will come with them for a certain period of time, but some retailers/net shops won't have them. So I basically learned nothing by their wording, lol.

If you purchase one of the November releases Rey,Kylo or the Sith Trooper you will get one of the 2 stands (1st order or Resistance). If you purchase one of the December releases Darth Maul, Kenobi or R2 you will get one of the other 2 stands (Jedi or Empire) all are while supplies last. Hope that helps

If you purchase one of the November releases Rey,Kylo or the Sith Trooper you will get one of the 2 stands (1st order or Resistance). If you purchase one of the December releases Darth Maul, Kenobi or R2 you will get one of the other 2 stands (Jedi or Empire) all are while supplies last. Hope that helps

It sure does, thank you. I'm thinking of grabbing these on eBay, so I guess I'm at the mercy of when the seller gets their inventory. I'm curious if Big Bad Toy Store will have these?

Anyone know when preorders go up for the TROS figs? Also if I end up hating TROS the likelihood of me selling off my near complete SHF SW collection is pretty high. So keep that in mind friends if you are looking for a near complete lot.

Saw a handful of the BS Rey figure while out and about this morning, and every single one was flawed in one way or another. A common issue I saw across all of them was a slightly warped head, sloppy paint on the hairline, and mold lines in random areas of her face. Made me feel even better about order the SHF version.

Anyone know when preorders go up for the TROS figs? Also if I end up hating TROS the likelihood of me selling off my near complete SHF SW collection is pretty high. So keep that in mind friends if you are looking for a near complete lot.

Then you should hold off ordering the TROS figures. TLJ Kylo and Rey are still available on HLJ and AmiAmi.

Back